Why I can't wait to get back to ACH, and LadyAries.......

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ratz, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Well let me start this off by stating that I was first turned onto the Bunny Ranch by the HBO series Cathouse. I enjoyed watching it when I could. Seeing Air force Amy and Isabella Soprano gave me instant wood... and there is something sexy about Madam Suzette ( I was always waiting for her to party and get wild).

When I was planning my trip to Las Vegas I was disappointed when I realized how far it was from MLBR. Now my dream of meeting Air Force Amy and Madam Suzette was shot. That will have to be another trip.

I will say that I became concerned about how comfortable I would be in a big brothel, so I looked at the two smaller brothels. LRV and ACH. I will say that ACH's website is easier to navigate.

I started this adventure off like any other adventure, by doing researching and planning. I asked questions, both here and on the SIN board(there are a lot of true fans of the ladies on that site), and sent a lot of e-mails asking more questions. It was in my e-mails that one lady stood out. Lady Aries, wow is all I can say, but I will try to elaborate.

I had an idea of what type of girl I wanted to party with, I knew I wanted a tall long legged brunette. Then I saw a signature picture of Lady Aries and I was hooked well not quite yet. It was the time she spent through e-mail that had me hooked, and her Jedi mind tricks. She responded with teases, advice, and sometimes her timing was impeccable, the thing was she responded with personal responses, this is what turned this from just getting laid to a fantasy in the making. Some will say that this is all in my head, and your ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, however this is where all fantasies begin and remain for eternity. For her to take the time to help develop that fantasy is what makes her special, that and the perfect caramelized skin with the most perfect curves a women could have.

Now when I arrived I almost left without ringing the buzzer, thankfully I did. I had expressed my fears and nervousness about my first this being my first trip. She calmed my fears and even once told me to stop overthinking every detail. Her personality and openness is one of the things that make her so dam hot. When I rang the buzzer, Miami answered. I was greeted by Sonja, Maggie Mead, Rubi, and Lady A. LadyAries took me over to the bar so we could have a drink. Madam Sonja had promised me a hug in a post so she came and gave me a nice hug.

ACH has an amazing bartender at night, Miami. She really puts you at ease and is also very easy to talk to. This helped when LadyAries was prepping the room

Through e-mail we had everything planned out and taken care of, what type of party, how long. We just needed to negotiate, now she could have easily tried to take advantage of my desire to party with her, I had all but said that I was partying with her no matter the cost. I even admitted that I screwed up by giving up any negotiating upper hand, however she was very fair. I told her my price, she told me hers and I gave her my entire wallet including credit cards. ...lol Actually I told her my price, she told me hers and we settled right for the middle where we were both happy.

NURU is amazing, the only thing that would have made it better would have been to have Ally join us. (that video was hot) The transition to the party was smooth, and playful. Having a gorgeous woman slip and slide over you is very exciting and helped me rise to the occasion. The foreplay continued with oral, while staying safe she made it seem so natural that I almost did not notice the condom. The sex was great and seemed to happen naturally with out any pauses. At no time did I feel rushed and she made sure she took her time pleasing me. Our party ended with a shared shower and a drink at the bar. I could not have imagined the party happening any smoother. She is truly a goddess in the bedroom.

While resting at the bar I took notice to Rubi sitting there, now talk about bones vs. curves. I decided that I would have to see for myself which one was better. However not knowing proper etiquette I waited for Rubi to walk away and then asked Lady Aries if she minded if I partied with Rubi, not only did she say no she went and brought Rubi back for me. Team work is what I like to see. This is one of the many things that made me feel comfortable at ACH.

She was very sweet and conversation was very easy. When we got back to her room she was very eager to please, so negotiations went fast and next thing I know we are naked and ready to party. I love natural breasts and hers did not disappoint, they are PERFECT in size. She quickly brought me back to attention with her oral massage. Her thin frame is complimented by her smooth skin, flexibility and openness to multiple positions. I really enjoyed my party with Rubi and cannot wait to repeat it . She followed it up with a very relaxing shower, where she did all the work. Cleaning every inch of my body, all the while enjoying some wet cuddling. Great way to relax after a party.

I left that night with a big smile on my face and cannot wait to go back to visit ACH again. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

The one thing I love most about ACH is that Sonja and Lady Aries have stayed in touch with me and even had some great advice for me.

2. Re: Why I can't wait to get back to ACH, and LadyAries......

Cum back and see us any time - you're a doll !!!! [smilie=call me.gif]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Re: Why I can't wait to get back to ACH, and LadyAries......

That was a fantastic review, Ratz! Lady Aries is such a sexy, sensual woman that definitely has a penchant for keeping things interesting. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with her.

4. Re: Why I can't wait to get back to ACH, and LadyAries......

Thank you, ACH is a great house. Everyone was so nice and welcoming.

5. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Lady is incredibly fair in her pricing. She is a lot of fun, energetic and creative lover. If you can get a longer party, the no rush atmosphere of the ACH is the best. Great review bro!

6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Great review ratz! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself a the ACH xoxo