Would my services be welcome???

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Hello to all the ladies and gentlemen of the Moonlight BunnyRanch,

My name is Alyanna Starr, I'm a former Bunny Ranch girl and I would like to come back. The only thing really holding me back is knowing if my services would be welcomed.

I offer a wonderful massage that will truly relax & excite you. Come let the calming sounds of chinese flutes fill your thoughts as you drift into complete ecstasy.

The session begins with a small massage followed with a soft touch/teasing of your special spots with a wonderful ending, an always finishing with a calming clean up.

I understand that this does not offer any services other then my hands but dont you deserve a good rub down from time to time?!

If my services interested you please reply or comment to this posting. I would love to come back so that the gentlemen and maybe a few ladies of the Bunny Ranch can enjoy what I have to offer.

Thank you for reading,
    Alyanna Starr

2. Well my dear. I think you know the routine. Have you gotten in touch with Madam Suzette ? If not, do so, you just never know. Good Luck, I'm sure plenty of men and women would love to feel your soft touch.