Xmas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Milton Winrow, Nov 8, 2023.

1. Hi everyone,

I'm just putting this out there in case anyone is interested. This is a program that I have been doing for the past few years. It gives you the opportunity to be a secret Santa to children from across the country who maybe less fortunate. I think it's a good program so I'm putting the link here for everyone else to look at in case they are interested. The program starts on November 20th, so you can take a look at it and decide for yourself if you would like to be a secret Santa to a child.

https://www.uspsoperationsanta.com/

FreyaNovia and stacytyler like this.
  2. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

What an amazing idea! I wonder if there is a way to incorporate it into our December party or for the whole month of December

3. LitaLecherous
    Chat with Me

LitaLecherous Your Perverted Pin-Up Girlfriend

Thank you so much for sharing this!!! I love doing service for others and secret Santa is so great

4. I just adopted my first secret santa letter, and I may do another one or two. Hopefully others on here will join me in putting a smile on a childs face this year.

FreyaNovia likes this.
  5. FreyaNovia
    Chat with Me

FreyaNovia Your curvy Latina MILF

What a thoughtful idea and a great way to give back!

6. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Thank you for sharing I will also be sharing this link through out my other platforms as well! Thank you for everything you do!