Your Most Recent Sexual Act

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AveryLee, Jan 23, 2020.

1. When did you do it?
    What did you do?
    Where did you do it?!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Most recent for me was last year in May. I came to Carson City and partied at Sagebrush Ranch. I plan on heading back that way in the summer, provided nothing cataclysmic occurs.

3. Yay! That's so fun! :) <3 Something to look forward to for this year too!

Old Nick likes this.
  4. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

I made out with my girlfriend for a couple of minutes after a movie ended. We were standing next to the entrance of the women's bathroom. It was two months ago.

Joey Lane and AveryLee like this.
  5. Oh how fun. What kind of movie?!:)

Joey Lane likes this.
  6. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Jumanji: The Next Level [smilie=happy.gif]

Joey Lane likes this.
  7. Oh!! That looked like it was going to be funny! Kevin Hart is the best:)!
    I hope you liked it. I would love to go to the movies sometime soon!

Joey Lane likes this.
  8. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

About 5 years ago while attending AVN, I met a girl fairly new to the industry and we hit it off as friends, having kept in touch, simply as friends for the past years. She is now pretty well established in the industry. When she heard I was attending AVN again this year, she contacted me saying she'd always wanted to make a "fuck-a-fan" video (can I say that on here?) and asked if I'd be interested. Well, duh! You can't see my face in it but yup, I did and that was my last experience 2 days ago in my LV hotel room!! A very different kind of experience as I was also holding the camera during most of it which is a bit distracting. Still, FUN!!!

9. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Dude that is so cool. Never heard of one of those. I need to get out more!

10. So glad to hear that! I'm sure those are details that can be left in the bedroom! hehe :):p And hopefully will be revisited memories!

Pizza Man likes this.
  11. I love that!!! :) <3 how spontaneous of you! Sounds like a fun accomplishment to be there when she was just starting out! <3

Joey Lane likes this.
  12. Oh goodness!! :) This lady did her job very well! <3

Pizza Man likes this.
  13. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Out of all the Jobs I've had I'd say this was an 11 on the Peter Meter. I'm no magician but I was walking on air afterwards

AveryLee likes this.
  14. Can't wait to hear more future stories![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Pizza Man likes this.
  15. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I hooked up with a Chinese girl celebrating the new year. I am overseas but had great sex last night to bring in the Chinese New Year

16. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I hooked up with a Chinese girl celebrating the new year. I am overseas but had great sex last night to bring in the Chinese New Year

AveryLee likes this.
  17. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Sorry bad internet did not try to flood the post

AveryLee likes this.
  18. Perfect!!! What better way to celebrate the culture!? I love it :) <3

19. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Thanks Avery, it was definitely unexpected to be asked if I wanted to do this...like I'd ever say no! I figured the chance of this EVER happening again in my life were pretty low so it was an opportunity I jumped at! Still haven't seen the finished video, I'm kind of in between dying to see it and dreading seeing it!!

20. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Believe me, I sure am. There’s at least one lady who’s excited to see me again, and a few that want to meet me.

21. Oh no!:( Well, I hope there will be some fun one way or another in your future <3!

22. Haha that's so sweet! And that is very true, not something you would be asked to do walking down the street that's for sure! lol

23. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

I am assuming masturbation doesn't count...

1. 5 months ago or so.
    2. with @RoxyGold , Had sex in different positions, had a lot of sensual play, She even read an erotic story to me. I was a wonderful time.
    3. Sagebrush ranch

24. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

A couple years ago with Natasha Star

Joey Lane likes this.

25. Very fun! I am so glad you had an amazing time with Roxy! Sounds like she went above and beyond for you:)
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Joey Lane and thunderstorm like this.
  26. That was such a lovely morning/afternoon. You are always so wonderful to spend time with, TS <3 <3

Joey Lane and thunderstorm like this.
  27. That’s great, @lover5 you started the Year of the Rat in the best possible way! :)

lover5 likes this.
  28. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Sure did more like year of the Doggie Lol... I miss talking to you your so funny

29. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

May 29 2016, I'm in a drought.

I bent her over the bed and fucked her from behind while lightly spanking her, she wasn't into hard spanking but she didn't mind a light spanking.

I actually got laid 3 times in 2 days that weekend oddly she was the best lay but she was the one that couldn't make me cum, despite giving the best blowjob by far, and riding the best by far and going the longest and being the best looking. we went a long time, you'd think I'd cum but no.

She did I didn't and that was OK but I didn't think I'd go through this long of a dry spell.

thunderstorm likes this.
  30. LOL, @thunderstorm ... otherwise, this thread would be a lot longer...
    1. About 4 months ago
    2. Partied w/ @KikiLover ... let's just say she wrung me out
    3. In her big room at the Sagebrush Ranch

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
  31. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I remember Christy Lake did those. At the time, I was a virgin, and thought it might be cool to lose my virginity on tape.

Alas, that never happened.

32. I was with a redhead named Barbara, last night at the post office. She was 26.

thunderstorm and Michael N like this.
  33. I was with a woman named Barbara last night who was 26, but we fucked in a Walmart bathroom.

thunderstorm and Joey Lane like this.
  34. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

I was just in the bathroom, thinking about a redhead named Barbara....

35. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

Over the coarse of the last day in Tijuana after conducting business in San Diego. Hong Kong club is crazy. Of the 8 ladies during the day the craziest and most recent fun had to to be with the three girls and I . We took the train to a whole new level