╚ ⚫ JADE CAPRI • A quirky thing about yourself a day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JadeCapri, Aug 17, 2017.

1. I don’t know why, but I thought of this commercial when I read that :)

DesertRose and isurfer like this.
  2. Neat! Are you double jointed? :)

3. This is a really amazing thread thanks for sharing

4. I mentioned this in another thread but...I am a natural redhead!

5. Nope, just very very bendy. ☺️

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I like to wash dishes in my house by parts. First plates, then utensils, then glasses o_O

7. When I wash dishes by hand Jade, I do something similar to this. When I use the dishwasher, I always load the plates first, glasses second, bowls third, utensils fourth, and then anything left last. I stand on the left side of the dishwasher to load it, and the right side of the dishwasher to unload it.

8. Quirky thing I do #2

When I shower, I always start with my arms, then go to armpits, and then work my way down to my feet. Then, I wash my face and I wash my hair (what's left of it) last. I never change it. It's always the same.

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I have my alarm set on two different times just in case I turn it off while sleeping.

10. 1 Quirky thing about me- i'm ambidextrous, but the school I went to really did not want me ever using my left.

Quirky things I do, when I'm thinking about something I will often pace the room, while talking out loud and move my arms and facial expressions based on what it is i'm thinking about

11. ElainaGilbert
    Chat with Me

ElainaGilbert Your Luxury Blonde Companion (GFE,FETISH)

i can not stand to touch the drink carriers fast food resturants give to you

12. I do this too! And have them set to two different sounds :)

13. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

It takes me forever to write something correctly , because of my dyslexia. Sometimes I transpose all of the letters, and I don't remember grammar rules. I forget to use pronouns while writing too, don't even get me started on geeking out; because I won't be quiet, and I love rainbows.

14. Hahaha I like how you stuck on rainbows at the end. Adorable!

DesertRose likes this.
  15. I am left handed, and right footed. :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  16. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

I absolutely hate Styrofoam; erks the heck out of me. Plus I know now how bad it is for our ecosystem.

17. When I was a young man dad would tell me always be a gentleman. You do not have to want to go out with the lady but at least compliment her on her hair or dress that she is wearing. Yet on the other hand, there are ladies out there who can not take a compliment. The other day I said to a lady hi there as I tilted my hat to her. She thought that I wanted to go out with her. I smiled and said, I am only saying hello to you. Sorry if you took me the wrong way. No matter I still smile when greeting ladies. Remember this guys, all women are beautiful and all women should be treated with respect. Simply said.

18. i always think that i overcoat my armpits to much while applying deodorant that's why i always count to four in my head, it was three not long ago now it's
    four i have this theory that it equals to proper quantity. i do it slowly and the motion goes along while counting the numbers.

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I have a certain way to fold my bath towels. It always look nice and neat.

20. i have a whole ritual when i shower, starting wih the right size towel, right amount of shampoo, using both soap and body lotion seperately by the time my bathroom
    door opens the water/heat effect has condensed so much the door stays open for a half and hour.

21. A lot of people do! They don't feel like they're truly clean otherwise and I think its great if it promotes personal hygiene!

22. With the holidays coming up, isn't it time you gave yourself the gift of Air Force Amy?
    [​IMG]

23. When im watching tv and change the volume it has to be on an even number or else it bothers me.

24. I’m not exactly nocturnal, but not exactly diurnal either. Swing shift has always been perfect for me. :)

25. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

There is a way to make the invisible. Extend periods out to 30 (or more) is to just take periods white. Put in a bunch of periods and use the editor function to make all but the one, white. Voila, 30 periods with two or three clicks.

I

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  26. Converse sneakers have always been my favorite. Always will be, too. :)

27. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

After I wash my clothes, all of my clean socks and underwear get tossed into a "clean" laundry basket. No folding, separating, or pairing up of socks. That's only done as I need them and I don't use dresser drawers for that type of storage like most people. I used to toss my dirty clothes on the floor or where ever, but now I put them in a "dirty" laundry basket. It is unusual for me to change my routines and do something to get more organized.

DesertRose likes this.
  28. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

I like wearing mix matched socks , plus I heard that it's a downs syndrome support thing to do!

29. My numerology is 9 :)

30. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]