Jonathanraiju
Last Activity:
Nov 21, 2017 at 4:08 PM
Birthday:
Jun 7, 1990 (Age: 27)

Share This Page

Jonathanraiju

New Member, Male, 27, from New York

Just a socially awkward introvert, who's had the worst luck in the sex/gf department (trust me, you'd think I was making it up if told you) Nov 7, 2017

Jonathanraiju was last seen:
Nov 21, 2017 at 4:08 PM
    1. KiraRain
      KiraRain
      Hey you, Thank you so much for the wall post and the follow on YouTube. I really can't wait to meet you on your next adventure down to the ranches!!!
      XOXO Kira Rain
      1. Jonathanraiju likes this.
    2. AishaShah
      AishaShah
      Welcome to the Boards!

aishashah@loveranch.net
    3. ElainaGilbert
      ElainaGilbert
      thank you for the follow my love great to have ya
      1. Jonathanraiju likes this.
      2. Jonathanraiju
        Jonathanraiju
        You are most welcome.
        Nov 8, 2017
    4. Jonathanraiju
      Jonathanraiju
      Just a socially awkward introvert, who's had the worst luck in the sex/gf department (trust me, you'd think I was making it up if told you)
      1. LexieJames
        LexieJames
        Well we are glad you are here to change your luck! Welcome to the boards! I really hope you enjoy your time here.
        Nov 7, 2017
        Jonathanraiju likes this.
      2. Jonathanraiju
        Jonathanraiju
        I hope so to, maybe being here, talking with you lovely Goddess's will allow this introvert turtle to come out of his shell once more. (and yes..I just called myself a turtle -_-)
        Nov 8, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 7, 1990 (Age: 27)
    Well, going to update this along the way here but some basic info. 27 years old, horrible luck with sexual partner----yeah, and girlfriends -_-. Interesting fact, I collect antiques. (more to come)

2nd interesting fact, i'm ambidextrous, left handed really, but this world forced me to use both...it's a right handed world out there so we lefties have to adapt.

Also love to give out massages.