REVIEW ❤ ABBY AVERY: REVIEWS OF INTIMATE ENCOUNTERS ❤ *Updated 2-10-20*

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by AbbyAvery, Dec 25, 2018.

1. I am SO lucky to have such awesome clients! We have the best times!!!

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have @AbbyAvery fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AbbyAvery for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Not 1, not 2, but 3 new reviews just posted! Enjoy! <3

Kenny1123 and Panathropist like this.
  5. It’s no wonder Abby always gets 5 star reviews! She beautiful inside & out, She loves her work & From every review.. Makes you feel like you are in heaven. I hope sometime soon to write a 5 star review about Abby. If you are still on the fence, Jump off & book a date with her. I have no doubt you will be writing about the best experience you ever had!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome reviews!!! Book your fabulous "Holiday Party" with @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  7. I have some availability left this month! Still looking for a date for NYE! Offering extra time on that day only!

Kenny1123 likes this.
  8. Ah man.. If I wasn’t out of town I’d love to be there! Can’t think of a hotter way to bring in the new year than with Abby!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  9. I have my first "couples experience" review coming soon and I absolutely can't wait to read it! I had not one, but two encounters with this couple so far and already planning more!

10. We've always loved the "ABBY & REMY" reviews, but suspect this review will interest us like few others! Repeat encounters speaks to itself how great it was, but we still can't wait to read the review!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AbbyAvery for liking my post!!! Have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your fabulous with @AbbyAvery for the "New Year" today!!! She is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @AbbyAvery fulfill your fantasies for the "New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  14. New reviews coming soon!! Stay posted!!!!

Kenny1123 likes this.
  15. It’s no wonder Abby gets 5 star reviews over & over & over again! Not only is she gorgeous on the outside but equally gorgeous on the inside. She definitely has a heart full of love & passion.

AbbyAvery and ZenaBrite like this.
  16. YES! It's so special that you can see that and identify it so early on!!! <3

Kenny1123 and Panathropist like this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AbbyAvery for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Awesome NEW review coming soon!!!!!!

Kenny1123 likes this.
  19. Newest reviews just posted! Another one on the way!

Kenny1123 likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome reviews!!! Book your fabulous party with @AbbyAvery with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your fabulous parties with @AbbyAvery with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Built tough likes this.
  23. I loved reading the reviews! Sounds like a lovely lady. Book your party with @AbbyAvery [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]