HBKPunk vs. Ruby Rae and Kimberly Love - Handicapped Match

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by HBKPunk, Feb 16, 2013.

1. My fellow wrestling fans will understand the title to this one! :wink:

During my initial negotiations with Ruby on Wednesday, she suggested a two-girl party during the Valentines party in addition to our one-on-one party..........

......... sorry, I fainted again from just thinking about it! Ruby asked if I had any girl in mind and of course my first thought was to Kimberly. Not just because I also wanted to party with Kimberly during my trip, but because I knew those two had many parties before and worked well together.

The two ladies had been texting back and forth, and I'll leave it up to them if they want to discuss what they were saying to each other, but needless to say it got me even more excited!

After me and Ruby had part of our party together (review coming), she went out into the parlor to wait for Kimberly. I stayed in Ruby's room and waited nervously listening to my iPhone, as this would be my first time with two girls at the same time.

The two of them started on each other. After thinking about it, I probably could've watched them with each other for hours on end, but it wasn't long before I got to join in! :twisted: I will warn you though, if you're not careful, they will yell at you (all in good fun of course!) :wink:

After we were done we stayed on Ruby's bed for awhile just talking, laughing, and even pinky-swearing! Finally we went out to the bar (as I remember, I kind of stumbled my way out there!) and had another drink before Kimberly made her way back to LRN.

If anyone ever wants to have a two-girl party (and who doesn't!), these would be the two to have it with. Needless to say, the "match" ended in a draw. We were all the winners! :twisted:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

Re: HBKPunk vs. Ruby Rae and Kimberly Love - Handicapped Mat

I've thought about these two together more than once already
    ... and draw? are you kidding me? even though it was 2 vs 1, I'd say you were clearly the winner lol :p

3. Re: HBKPunk vs. Ruby Rae and Kimberly Love - Handicapped Mat

You're probably right, but since we all had such a good time, I figured I'd give it a draw. Plus, I don't want them yelling at me anymore! :lol:

4. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Yes HBK a two girl party with Ruby and Kimberly is a GREAT time, glad to see you enjoyed your trip!!

5. Re: HBKPunk vs. Ruby Rae and Kimberly Love - Handicapped Mat

I am a fan of both these women and your choice of women

6. Re: HBKPunk vs. Ruby Rae and Kimberly Love - Handicapped Mat

Oh, I did. I'm having withdrawals though. They need to make a patch for that! :lol:

7. Re: HBKPunk vs. Ruby Rae and Kimberly Love - Handicapped Mat

I knew you'd be a fan of this review. I hope one day you get to experience this dream for yourself! :mrgreen:

8. Re: HBKPunk vs. Ruby Rae and Kimberly Love - Handicapped Mat

Same here. Next time we're having a one-on-one "match"! :twisted:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Re: HBKPunk vs. Ruby Rae and Kimberly Love - Handicapped Mat

LOL! The handicapped match! That's funny!

That was such a good part of our party! I liked that we have similar tastes in women :D I love partying with Kimberly and I loved all three of us partying together! You fit in well with our sense of humors :D

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

10. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Sounds like a GREAT Tag Team to lay the Smack down on your Candy A$$!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    If you SMELLLLLLLLLLL..LA..LA..LA..LA... What Big Al is Cookin'!!!!! :wink: 8) :lol:
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

11. Re: HBKPunk vs. Ruby Rae and Kimberly Love - Handicapped Mat

I almost got caught laughing out loud to this at work! :shock: :lol:

12. Re: HBKPunk vs. Ruby Rae and Kimberly Love - Handicapped Mat

I had a wonderful time. Even the yelling! :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]