PIC THREAD In Need Of A Hot Date For Annual Rib Cook Off :)

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by TiaraTae, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Hey you guys, its already the middle of August! This month is flying by. I hope everyone is having a good summer. I was thinking of doing something different that would make my summer just a little better. I have lived here at the ranch for 2 years now and have never made it to the rib cook off in Reno!

If you have any questions or you're hoping to accompany me, just send me an email or direct message on here! The annual rib cook off BBQ will be August 28th - 30th... please contact me if you will be available these dates :)

~CONTACT~
    Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @tiara_tae
    Call to book: 775-246-9901 extension 0

Facetune_15-08-2019-18-13-53.JPG
    Facetune_15-08-2019-18-15-35.JPG
    Facetune_15-08-2019-18-13-04.JPG

2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Hey Babe,
    I love BBQ, too. If you can't find a guy, maybe you could just take me but keep it a secret :D

Love,
    Juniper

3. Haha that’s a cute idea I like that ;)

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous Out Date to the Rib Cook Off with @TiaraTae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. ShayRose
    Chat with Me

ShayRose Licensed Massage Therapist

Book her soon guys!!! This hottie will go quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book @TiaraTae for this fabulous Rib Cook Off today!!! She is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. That would be amazing if we could swing a two girl outdate, you and myself at the rib cook off! With a gentleman ;)

8. Why thank you gorgeous!!!! Xoxoxo

9. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Aww man! I fly in the day AFTER the BBQ

10. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

In all my years of living in Nevada, I’ve still never been to the rib cook off! Let us all know how it is!

11. well that would be cool if we could go together! hope someone will take us :)

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree!!! Who wants to book both @TiaraTae and @cumishaamado together for a "2 Girl Out Date to the BBQ Rib Cook Off"?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_8594.jpg