PIC THREAD INSIDE KIT KAT RANCH AFTER THE FIRE

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Sep 29, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I went to pick-up the rest of my belongings from my room at Kit Kat Ranch this afternoon and here are some photos that I took:

IMG_9279.jpg IMG_9280.jpg IMG_9281.jpg IMG_9282.jpg IMG_9283.jpg IMG_9284.jpg IMG_9285.jpg

2. Thanks for sharing, @cumishaamado ! The Kit Kat Ranch has had such a long history for those who remember the original interior then the revitalization after the amazing makeover.

aztecwarrior2881 and grizzly like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You're welcome @RunningSquirrel and they are going to rebuild again. It's very smokey inside.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Wow what a mess! Thanks for sharing these photos, I am just happy and thankful no one was hurt!

I'm glad to hear they are planning to rebuild!

5. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Memories up in smoke but nobody was hurt. There's an investigation on what caused the fire. I'll keep you posted!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman and Boggsy like this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You're welcome @RunningSquirrel. They will have to rebuild. It's still very smokey inside when I went to pick up my things yesterday!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Boggsy for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Yes, it was more than a mess. I was coughing alot from the smoke while I was removing the rest of my belongings. I can't wait for them to rebuild!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Boggsy for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Although we know the most important thing here is that everyone got out safe and sound, no clients were there so no injuries on that end, and all the ladies have either been relocated to the other houses or decided to take some time off to process the event, it is still heartbreaking to see these pictures.

It flashes me back to the fun time I had in the Kit Kat kitchen, eating ribs Cumisha and I brought back from the ribfest. Listening to some of the other ladies vent (they had a particularly ornery customer prior to coming to the kitchen), and all of us just enjoying good food and company. And now, to see it like this, it saddens me.

But the good news is that it will be rebuilt, and a new generation of memories can be made.

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @hikino for sharing your thoughts and the memorable memories. I can't wait for the rebuilt for more memorable memories to cum!!! I was sad to hear about Lahaina Fire.!!! I miss you and do you have plans in visiting the ranches in the future?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

The state is still reeling, to an extent, under the fire's impact. The big question is what does the future hold in terms of rebuilding? You can see the battle lines being drawn. And the lawyers are descending like locusts now; they smell a sure thing with lots of money in it. They know, ultimately, they're going to be the big winners in this mess (because they'll get paid regardless).

As for the ranches, sadly, no. Not in the immediate future. I take care of my mom now, and the covid lockdown really robbed her of strength and vitality. I can't leave her alone for the length of time a trip to the ranches will require.

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @hikino for the update and it's going be awhile until they rebuild Kat Kat. I'll keep you posted on when they find out what started the fire.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

Glad you and everyone were all right! ❤️

17. I am glad you and everyone who was there are okay. Belongings can be replaced, but lives can not. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AmberStone for sharing your thoughts and I agree that lives can not be replaced[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. FreyaNovia
    Chat with Me

FreyaNovia Your curvy Latina MILF

My heart goes out to anyone and everyone who lost anything during the fire. It's a lot to process for sure.

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FreyaNovia for sharing your thought and sympathy!!! Some of girls lost thousand of dollars and their belongings!!! It's alot to mentally process that some of the girls are not returning to the ranches.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FreyaNovia likes this.
  21. The property owners must have had insurance. Does any of that cover the possessions destroyed? Or are the ladies basically tenants who would have needed separate renter’s insurance for that?

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @RayAdverb for sharing thoughts and concerns and it's still under investigation and the insurance company is investigating the damage too[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Although it’s good nobody was hurt, losing property is still a major bummer. I lost some fairly valuable books to a sewage back up last August.

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @RayAdverb for sharing your thoughts. You can not replace a "Life".[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

I still cannot believe this happened. Thank you for sharing these pictures with us XOXO [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @EllieAmes for sharing your thoughts and it's my pleasure for sharing these pictures too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Jade, were you there at Kit Kat or at LRN?

JadeMonroe likes this.
  28. grizzly likes this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @aztecwarrior2881 for sharing your thoughts. Most of us are working at Sagebrush Ranch afterwards and a few went to Love Ranch and Bunny Ranch. You can replace belongings but you can not replace a life.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree with @JadeMonroe. Everything is going to be fresh and new!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Miss you too beautiful @JadeMonroe!!! I made lumpias for our Sagebrush Party!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. JayJayJay
    Chat with Me

JayJayJay Well-Known Member

Thanks Cumisha. I am so so happy no one was hurt.

LitaLecherous likes this.
  33. Cumisha thanks for the update. Sorry for the ones who lost the personal belongings. At least everyone got out safely.
    I can remember when the Kit Kat wat the only brothel on Kit Kat Ln., back many moons ago. Everyone is in my thought and prayers.
    Hopefully the Kit Kat will be up and running again very quickly. Great memories there for me and always a great time

34. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

SummerAdair GFF, sex education, sexual healing sessions

This is such a site to see, I am still so happy everyone is safe. It has been great to have all the beautiful woman here at Sagebrush.

patrickj505 likes this.
  35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @JayJayJay and I'm happy no one was hurt too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]