PIC THREAD INSIDE KIT KAT RANCH AFTER THE FIRE

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Sep 29, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

The moment Jade hears the lumpias are ready... 1555724856.jpg

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

3. This was so devastating. :( I’m glad no one was hurt, but the loss was still tragic. Yay for the rebuild

4. It’s heartbreaking to see these. But yes as everyone has said, the blessing is that all the ladies and staff made it out safe and unharmed. I already miss the ranch.

5. LitaLecherous
    Chat with Me

LitaLecherous Your Perverted Pin-Up Girlfriend

I’m really glad everyone made it out safe and thank you for taking the photos! And keeping us all informed

6. AddieCalico
    Chat with Me

AddieCalico certified woodland nymph!

7. It's awful to see the destruction, but obviously very happy that no one was hurt. As a former Kit Kat Kitty I will cherish the memories and relationships that I made there with fondness and am excited to see what the rebuild brings.

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @patrickj505 and thanks again for your kind words and support with many memorable memories to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You're welcome @JayJayJay and I'm happy nobody was hurt too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Miss you too @JadeMonroe!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ElsieEllis for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @EllieAmes for sharing your thought and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @grizzly for sharing your thoughts and kind words!!1[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @hikino for sharing your thoughts, kind words and support!!! I miss you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AmberStone for sharing your thoughts and support!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @RunningSquirrel for liking my post, support and for the memories!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AddieCalico for sharing your thoughts!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome @JayJayJay!!! I'm happy no one was hurt too!!! You can replace your belongings but you can not replace a life.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]