May be a slight problem in my Nevada trip...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ERIK THE PHANTOM, Aug 7, 2019.

1. So, I got into a car accident :( :( :(. Me and the other driver are okay (we both made a right turn and he turned right into my lane, though he argued otherwise), but my deductible will be roughly about $700 for repairs (which would have been part of my vacation budget).

This is the main reason why I do not like making appointments with the ladies beforehand, because, between the time I decide to go to the time I actually go, a lot of things can happen (in this case, it did) and in the event I have to cancel the trip, it would not be fair to the courtesan I had an appt. with.

I've actually had to cancel my trip twice in the past because of last minute emergencies.

With that being said, I'm not saying my trip is cancelled, but we'll see. Hopefully, I can still make it. It would be nice to visit the Sagebrush Ranch again, as well as Kit Kat Ranch, Love Ranch and Bunny Ranch.

2. Stay positive I’m sorry to hear about your accident but you never know the world may be on your side and things end up working out

3. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I'm so sorry to hear that! Most importantly you are safe!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

ERIK THE PHANTOM likes this.
  4. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Erik, first off I'm glad you and the other driver are safe. It's a bummer when events happen that can put a dent on a trip but keep your chin up. I hope you'll be able to still go out to the ranches.

5. You are alive, healthy, and unharmed, that’s whats most important. You can always postpone your trip if you need to, us ladies are ready when you are :)

6. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Safety and health is always the priority! I'm sorry you are dealing with this frustration, but I am very glad it didn't end up worse. The ranches aren't going away. :) Take care of you right now!

7. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

While a car accident is clearly awful, so glad you are safe and not injured! Things do come up that are beyond our control (thanks universe!). Most ladies will understand this and allow you to move your deposit to another date!

8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]