Negotiations are a Rite of Passage!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tony Dark, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Guys write me all the time about Randy Ryder and other ladies I've party with. Most are respectful and I try to encourage them but I usually get asked about Prices!
    I HATE IT!
    We can't talk about it!
    Not only that I feel it is a way for you to earn your Bunny Ears!
    It's like a Rite Of Passage!
    No One Told Me About Prices!
    I got off my Shy Ass! I Jumped on a plane by Myself! I Flew to Reno! I Called The Driver! I Got to the Ranch! I Rang the buzzer twice! I was Scared Shitless! I Had A Stunning Bunny walk me to her room and Negotiated an Amazing Party!
    I've been doing this for 10 years!
    Here is how to think about Negotiations.
    Imagine you and your Bunny are on an island. All you have to eat is a piece of chicken!
    Now you and your Bunny have to split that piece of chicken with another person.
    When you have to split the chicken bewteen 3 people is it better to have a chicken wing or a breast?
    See the ladies have to pay for their room, supplies, doctoring...after the house gets their 50%.
    Now sometimes all I have left is chicken wings but I always make sure I bring a couple breasts with me!lol
    Sorry last week I was at the ranch and we went to wingstop!lol
    My point is I'm an Unattractive Jerk so you will probably get a Better Deal negotiating without my help!lol
    I'm up just kidding. I'm not a Jerk!lol
    I seriously learned a lot about myself and others when negotiating. It boils down to respect. Respect for the lady but also for your budget.
    If you want to come to the ranch it's a new year start saving now till the end of the year then come to the ranch.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
  2. Great post, @Tony Dark ! It really IS a Rite of Passage. There are existing threads offered by ladies and guys on how and what -- great suggestions and advice -- but you need to jump into the deep end of the pool, so to speak, and hit that buzzer. You really do learn a lot about yourself.

3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks RS! Trust me I got my goggles and snorkel ready! I'm saving up for my March trip, a Vegas overnight in May, a 2 girl outdate, my first 3 girl party, and another Vegas Overnight for New Years.
    To pull this off I had to learn how to negotiate and budget but it's my 10th year at the ranches so I thought I'd do a lot of parties on my Bucket list.
    It's going to be a Fun year!

4. Goggles and snorkels?! Sounds like you're prepping for a squirt party. My specialty ;)

Tony Dark likes this.
  5. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

@Tony Dark that must be some special kind of "diving" you are doing in the desert.

Tony Dark and JamieNox like this.
  6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Well the party should be Wet and Wild! I think if I did a squirt party a Rain Coat might be better!lol

JamieNox and RunningSquirrel like this.
  7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I'm hoping the weather will be HOT so we can enjoy the Cabana but if not I can do some deep diving in the suite!

Pizza Man and JamieNox like this.
  8. Ever been to a Gallagher show?

Tony Dark and Pizza Man like this.
  9. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Yeah I have! Back in the late 80s/early 90s he used to tour around the LA area. He even appeared at Knotts Berry Farm once. It was such a funny ass show!

I wasn't daring enough to sit in the first 5 rows AKA The Splash Zone but about the 10th row. Little did I know his "flying pooping bird on a long pole" routine nailed my perfect black shoes with white toothpaste.

FUN TIMES! Where is he today? Must be OLD AF

JamieNox likes this.
  10. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

No but I've been told I have a BIG Mallet!lol
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

JamieNox likes this.
  11. I bet you do!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  12. You got "pooped" on? Oh no!! That's too funny

Pizza Man likes this.
  13. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Well I haven't tried to smash a watermelon with it but...lol

JamieNox likes this.
  14. YES! Louder for the kids in the back! :)

15. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

For a second there I THOUGHT you said "Mullet".....speaking of hammering things here's a funny ass scene from "Real Genius" which came out in the mid-80s with Val Kilmer.

Tony Dark and JamieNox like this.
  16. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Looks like Gallagher retired in 2014

JamieNox likes this.
  17. Hmmmmm....... ideas...... LMAO

Tony Dark likes this.
  18. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

JamieNox and Tony Dark like this.
  19. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

LOL it cracks me up when I get a really nice message about a lady and they end it with a question about Prices.

20. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Oh the 80s if I remember that girl was banging his teacher!

Pizza Man likes this.
  21. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Ideas no thanks I don't want to end up stuck in a watermelon!lol

22. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

LOL who wears rain gear to a squirt party? 10 feet maybe scuba gear?

23. It's a true story. I bet I can do it again!

24. Yeah, most of the time guys want to bathe in it

Tony Dark likes this.
  25. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

If you're hitting ceiling fans I think that would be like a power wash!lol

JamieNox likes this.
  26. Totally. ;) Want some? [smilie=call me.gif]

Tony Dark and Pizza Man like this.
  27. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I'm not sure when I have most of my parties budgeted and booked for the year. To make someone squirt ten feet would be a fun!

JamieNox likes this.
  28. Hi Mr. Tony Dark, This is the part that scares me, if I ever made it to the ranches. I wouldn't know how to negotiate. I never been in a sales or customer service positions. When I brought my 2006 Nissan, my brother came with me to negotiate with the salesman. My brother also helped me to buy my modular home from the private owner. I had to sale it. Luckily, I sold it because the Camp Fire in Paradise, CA burned everything down.

29. Your loss.... just saying ;) :p

Tony Dark likes this.
  30. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

There is nothing to be afraid of. You spend what you can afford. Think about it. It is the middle of January. If you really want to come to the ranch srart saving today for one year! You start saving every month. You will have have 12 months that you saved. Come to the ranch with the right attitude. Be honest with your budget and the lady. Tell her this is what you have to spend. Guess what you just negotiated. Now if she can't work with you that's fine negotiate with someone else or if you really want to see her go home and start saving more. At least you know where your budget needs to be.
    It's like going to Burger King. You got 10 dollars. You want two #1 meals but they cost $7 each. You can only get one #1. Now you know how much you need next time. So you go home save and you go back next time and get 2 #1 meals but this time you saved enough to get cheese on the meals!
    Here is the problem you will never learn to negotiate if you don't go to the ranch. The only one that is going to stop you is you! I was Scared to go! My friends chickened out and were happy with going to local strip clubs! I sucked it up and flew to the other side of the country. I met so many Beautiful Women I've had 2 girl parties a 4 girl party outdates a Vegas Overnight i even became friends with Dennis Hof and Suzette calls me her Son! All because I took a chance! I let the fear go and I did something for myself! That was 10 years ago. So if you want to come to the Ranch don't use the Negotiation as an excuse. I showed you that you negotiate everyday. Buying food or gas. You spend what you can afford if you can't afford it you save up and buy it when you can. My point is an excuse like I'm afraid of negotiations ain't gonna get you a party because you got to negotiate to party! Inwadnt afraid of Negotiating I was afraid of the party!lol
    And guess what sometimes I have had to wait to party with someone because I couldn't afford it at the time! So i was honest told her I couldn't it that trip and you know what the world didn't fall apart. I saved and came back and partied with her.
    I'm not trying hurt you I'm trying to help you. I was like you on the fence using excuses then I sucked up and went for it. Now while my friends go to local strip clubs I'm partying with Penthouse models!
    Nuff said
    I hope this helps and one day I hear hey Aztecwarrior was here and that guy had a Great time!

31. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Yep trust me after 10 years of parties you're not the first lady to say that to me and I'm sure your right but see the ladies on my Sig? It took me 2 years to see them and one of them got a New Years Eve Vegas Overnight. So don't give up on someone so quick...
    Just saying
    ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieNox likes this.
  32. I'll keep you in my mind if you'll keep me in yours