REVIEW (Para) Sailing to new heights with the amazing Ruby Rae!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ROADRUNNER J, Jul 9, 2019.

1. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

On Saturday, July 6th during my most recent visit I had the extreme pleasure of "soaring to new heights" with @RubyRae . Specifically, by my estimate it was around 600 ft high! :eek:

I had asked Ruby what she might like to do for our out date this trip. She suggested parasailing at Lake Tahoe, so I did the research and booked us for late afternoon. Other than a bit of a traffic issue due to the high level of activity at the lake that day, we couldn't have asked for a nicer adventure. :) When we got to the dock to check in, we found out that we were the only 2 people on the boat for that time slot! WOO HOO! All in all we had about 25 - 30 minutes of actual time in the air, with the spectacular views of the water and mountains all around. :rolleyes: The lift off and landing were very smooth, and it was so quiet in the air that Ruby and I could actually continue our conversation with no issues.

After arriving back at the ranch, we changed clothes and headed out for an amazing dinner. Ruby looked awesome in her blue and white summer dress. When we got back, Ruby and I hung out for quite a while at the bar and parlor area. While we were chatting, Chuck Muth showed up and that led to quite a bit of hilarity for sure. Chuck is an awesome guy, and he adores Ruby for all she's done for the ranch cause (but then again, WHO DOESN'T?)

Around 10:00 PM it was time to call it a night. Ruby and I had to rest up for the pool party the next day. To be continued... on a different thread. ;)

Ruby, every time I see you the comfort level just gets better. Thank you so much for the awesome day.

RoadRunner J (Joe)

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Cumisha! :)@RubyRae always makes my visits extra special. :rolleyes:

4. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Oh wow RoadrunnerJ! Great review. Parasailing with Ruby and having a wonderful dinner together sounds like heaven. Thank you for sharing. :)

5. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

I assure you, @auron79 , EVERY encounter with @RubyRae isn't like heaven... IT IS HEAVEN! :rolleyes:

auron79 likes this.
  6. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

LOL I completely agree with you kind sir.

7. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Oh boy. I’m a bad girl for not responding sooner! Haha. Had an AMAZING time with you, per usual! Thanks for making my wishes come true :) Until next time!

8. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

A bad girl, you say? Well you might just have to get a spanking when I see you in December! LOL! ;) Ruby, you know that whatever you desire, I will do my best to make it come true. :rolleyes: You are absolutely the BEST!

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

two fun reviews RR and I'm sure you had a great time with Ms Ruby...again. :), just sorry I wasn't in town to chat and for the 4th pool party...para sailing is a lot of fun and next you'll have to take Ms Ruby on a glider ride from the Minden airport....Tahoe

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Only one more week! :D :D :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

I can hardly contain myself, my dear! :rolleyes:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous "Holiday Party" with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]