Resolutions and goals?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Caknucklehead, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Just wanted to wish everyone the best for the New Year and may it bring you happiness and success in whatever you endeavour to do :)

I don't do "resolutions" as I never seem to get them done but my goals for the year are to get my small business up and running, do more fishing, and finally make the trek from Canada to Nevada for the first time.

Anyone have a goal or resolution they'd like to share?

2. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Happy New Years!

Also not a huge goal/resolution maker at the start of the year as everyday is a new day to work on improving.

Overall, working to be more mindful and present and appreciate how fortunate I am to be healthy and enjoy what I'm doing.

Wishing everyone happiness and good health [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  3. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Start an extremely strict diet and work out five days a week to max out results. I would love to have a toned and lean physique. I have zero interest in looking like Arnold. I'm just waiting for my doctor to assign me to a nutritionist. Depression and stress eating has been killing me for the past few years. It's time to fight back.

origlegman and RubyRae like this.
  4. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Happy new year!!! As for resolutions and goals, I think a lot of people put pressure on themselves! Just do the best you can and enjoy your year I say!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

RoxyGold likes this.
  5. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Happy New year!!!! My goal for this year is to motivate myself more as well as others!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

This is so inspiring, @kmerrill! Sounds like you’re crushing your goals and making a better life for yourself! xoxo

kmerrill likes this.
  7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Keep my physical and mental health in check

Keep maintaining my sobriety

Get my travel business going

See Disneyland and Atlanta

8. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

Thanks, sweetie. I really want 2020 to be my transformational year. Once I'm assigned a nutritionist, the crushing can begin! ;)

RubyRae likes this.
  9. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Oh you said START. Haha my bad! Yes, after that the crushing will begin! :D you got this!

kmerrill likes this.
  10. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

*cue Eye of the Tiger theme song*

RubyRae likes this.
  11. This year I'm working on my social media presence. Participate more on Twitter @RoxyGoldSBR and Instagram @missroxygold, as well as podcasts and Livestream and of course on here. Now that I've said it on the Internet, I have to do it! Lol! :)

12. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

I hope everyone’s resolutions are going their way !!!!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. It’s been happening! I’m really proud! :)