Reunited( and it feels so good) for my birthday with Becca Bentley

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Apr 25, 2019.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

So I came into my birthday weekend with suddenly no set plans, which is rare but looking back realized things happen for a reason.

5 minutes after my arrival I ran into Becca Bentley who I hadn't seen since her departure in late 2017. Despite the name change and over 2 years in between parties something didn't change. The old spark was still there and only got stronger as we reconnected off and on throughout the day and i knew I was going to have a birthday to remember the following night.

Becca was great ensuring i had a great birthday arranging a mini celebration, including cupcakes which she ensured had the best tasting frosting i ever had(inside joke there but if you were there you'll, know why I said that)....lol

A few drinks led to a champagne party. While i won't go into details, i will see this party was better than ever and the connection was like she never left. Im so happy I got to welcome Becca back and have the best birthday i man could ever have.

If you've met Becca I strongly suggest you welcome her back , or if you haven't, book your appointment today. She'll give you the time of your life!!!

Thanks for giving me the best birthday Becca!!!

Raz

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

I just met her the other day! She’s a doll! Glad you had a great time!

Niceguy Eddie and ROADRUNNER J like this.