Ruby Rae - "The Perfect Parties" (Aug 2015)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MusicMan, Sep 8, 2015.

1. First off, I don't even know where to begin to describe how much fun it was just to see Ruby Rae again! :D And then to be lucky enough to party four times with her in two days...it put a smile on my face, and as I said on Twitter, put some "extra pep in my step" for days afterward!!! It's so nice to be able to see her again, and the party is just the icing on an already tasty cake!

Anyway, there's lots to be said about her, but one thing that really stands out to me and is very telling of her is this:

After four more awesome parties with her, I've now partied with her 29 times, and STILL there's no feeling AT ALL of things getting stale, even after all those parties! The feeling is, amazingly, as if everything is still new and fun with her! I think that alone tells A LOT about her, and how awesome she is!

One of the things I've learned from years of brothel experience is that, while sex with a lady is fun, fine, and dandy, if you put too much stock into just the partying part of it, you can not only psyche yourself out, but you are actually missing out on what I feel is a very important aspect of the party, and that's just relaxing, taking your time, and finding fun things that you and your lady find interesting to talk about. In other words, some sort of connection. Then once you get a feeling of connection, and that the lady is more of a friend with benefits and it's not just sex and money, then the party/sex part just comes easy and more naturally, and is actually a lot more fun automatically! Well, that's the groove I've gotten into with Ruby. And while she offers a very fun time in the bedroom, there's so much more that she offers that makes my parties with her "the perfect party". She is very interesting to talk to and can really stimulate the mind with her well advanced knowledge and insight of the world, plus has so many stories of travels, plus she likes so many bands that I do, that talking with her before, and especially, after the party, I get a feeling laying there how lucky I am to be able to know such a unique woman, let alone be lucky enough to be able to party with such a beautiful, classy, and intelligent woman!

One of things that is so awesome about Ruby is that I'm an artistic type, that really likes a woman that will put on sexy but classy outfits, and she has a variety of those that make my heart skip a beat! She wore a different outfit for each party, and they make each party a little different. We took pictures of two of the outfits, and maybe she can post them here, but I swear, when she came out of the bathroom wearing those outfits, I just fell over on my side in a total state of beauty overload, LOL! My goodness she is stunning, and the outfits add such an awesome extra dimension to our parties. And THANK YOU for doing that for me Ruby, you are the best for letting me fulfill my fantasies!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Anyway, after our second party, and while I tried to sit up at the side of the bed in a total state of "oh my gosh that was an awesome party", I said to her: "you know what, that was the perfect party." Hands down, no questions asked from my perspective, my parties with her have all become the perfect party! Everything I like: the connection, the taking our time, the outfits, the laughs, the fun conversations, the complete silliness I toss out there to keep her off guard in a playful way, the positions I like the most, to the cuddling and conversations at the end of the party, it all hits me that this is the perfect experience and the perfect party!

Anyway, going back to the first day I saw her this trip, I walked in and Ruby told me that she is going on ustream soon. I really enjoyed watching her from the parlor talking on ustream, as her mix of intelligence and humor was on display.

I also enjoyed the Luau party, and the conversation and party with her that night was extra special. The reason being was that I first met Ruby at the Luau party at the Love Ranch back in June of 2011, and it was both of our first Love Ranch themed party that we were at, so the memories of talking about that day was a lot of fun!

And a quick example of the powers of Ruby: On Saturday, I woke up and was in a little bit of a funk...it's just me, I have that creative, artistic personality, and sometimes I'm up, and sometimes I just feel down. And I was like crap, today may not be my day, and I have two appointments with Ruby. I just hope I will be okay. Then I see Ruby, and the next thing I know, the funk is LONG GONE and it was incredible how easy going and fun both those parties were! I was honestly stunned that she could make that happen so easily! She has incredible powers, I swear! LOL! :lol: (and Ruby, I'm not underestimating you like I have in the past, LOL!!! :wink: )

Well, if you are looking for an awesome woman that offers a fun overall experience, that is as much fun to talk to as it is to party, I can't recommend Ruby high enough!!!

Finally, a BIG THANK YOU to Ruby for being so awesome, funny, insightful, and such a joy to be around! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] It's much appreciated for everything you do! You put a smile on my face long after I see you, and trust me, it's priceless to be back at work, and still be full of excitement and positive energy after seeing you!!! :D

Oh, and I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon!!! Woo hoo!!! :D

2. Thanks for writing another great review, MM :) You're the best! See you very soon! :D ;)

3. I'm glad you like it, and hopefully it does justice for just how fun the overall experience was seeing you recently! This last trip was about the most memorable time I've had with you yet, and that's saying a lot. I think you leaving for two years and coming back taught me that any experiences with you should be extra appreciated, because you are a special woman!

And yes, see you again soon! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. I'm glad we had more perfect parties this past weekend :mrgreen: ;)

5. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

29 times?

She must be a BLAST to party with! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Great review, MM! And great advice on how to really enjoy your time with a lady, especially one as fun, charming, and intelligent as Ruby.

7. Me too!!! I'm going to finally get to writing that review next!!! :D

8. Yep, 29! But that was as of two weeks ago, it's now up to 32 times! :lol:

And yes, she is a BLAST to party with! It's a combo of beauty, class, and fun conversations that make her a blast to be with. :D

9. Thanks SK! I'm glad you enjoyed the part about the advice to really enjoy your time with a lady. I went back and forth on that and almost deleted that part because it was getting too long...so I'm glad you liked it!

10. It's over a few years, but I hope so! ☺️

11. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

And another! Thank you, Music Man! :) xoxo

[​IMG]

12. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]