Saying Goodbye!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tony Dark, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

The Hardest part about coming to the ranch is when reality ends the fantasy and you have to say Goodbye to your favorite ladies.
    Sometimes we get hurt because this business is filled with Emotions.
    Sometimes the lines get blurred and we get caught up in the Fantasy.
    Sometimes we don't get a chance to say goodbye.
    And
    Sometimes unfortunately we feel like we got used or played. It happens in the real world all the time, don't be shocked if it happens in a brothel but in reality aren't we using and playing each other! In church we call that stepping on your toes or in other words the truth hurts! So let's say Ouch Together!lol
    My point is we are all human. We can get hurt and we can also hurt someone we say we care about.
    There is a right way and a wrong way to do things.
    Knowing personal things about a lady is a privilege! I know it hurts to say goodbye to your favorite lady when she leaves but don't lash out at them even if you feel like you got played. Did you ever think that it hurts them just as much as we're hurting. Don't out them because you're hurting. This job was hard for them to take because of the stigma that goes with it and it is even harder for them to go back into the real world. Instead let's try to respect them and wish them well.
    Yes Lord knows when Randy Ryder leaves I'm gonna cry a River! Not just because of the parties, well 80%!lol I know will be going through Randy Withdrawls but I will honestly miss our friendship, her thoughtfulness, encouragement, and compassion that I have never experienced until I met her, but I will have thousands of Amazing Fun memories that will outweigh my sadness!
    So I thought this thread would be a way where we could find out from the ladies how would you like us to say goodbye when they leave and we could also say goodbye to ladies that we miss! Maybe it will give us closure!
    Just be kind and Respectful!
    From the Heart Tony Dark!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  2. What a heartfelt post, @Tony Dark you are such a kind and sweet man. :)

3. jaxdrummer76
    Chat with Me

jaxdrummer76 Well-Known Member

Tony, I really respect your post here. Personally for me (and probably for others here) saving money is difficult even working 2 jobs. I've been here on the board for a few years now. I've definitely learned a lot about the ladies, the houses and even myself these past few years. Starting out here, then, I was quite naive and felt like a kid in a candy store with all of the different, wonderful ladies to choose from. In my earliest months on the board, there was 1 particular lady (whose name I will not mention even though she is no longer at the ranches) who I connected very strongly with. We messaged here quite often. But, I allowed my feelings and emotions towards her to go too far. As a result, I made some poor decisions which resulted in our communication abruptly ending. Having learned so much since that time, even now, I have never forgiven myself for what happened. My last interaction with her was very quick but filled with angry words (from her side). She is no longer working at the ranches now and I would give most anything to tell her just how genuinely sorry I am for crossing boundaries that I should not have. I don't know if I will ever get complete closure but I am sincerely sorry toward her for everything that happened and wish that I could talk with her one more time to, hopefully, set things straight.

4. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

If @randyryder is leaving anytime soon that's a shame but I wish her luck going forward

Tony Dark and Leo Goodale like this.
  5. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

My first experience was LESS than stellar I will admit. I was nervous as hell and getting the courage to walk thru those doors was as nerve wracking as going in for a root canal. Alot of stress involved as there was ZERO chemistry between me and the selected lady. I was new and didn't know at the time that I could have immediately paused my party to take up my complaint with the shift supervisor but I only found out after the fact. They are there to assist you in case your party goes awry and your lady doesn't perform the services asked of her. You are paying GOOD money for a service which must be 100% carried thru.

In the end I didn't argue, yell, or cry about it in person as I would rather remain calm and not burn my bridges with the house in question so I quickly tipped and moved on with my day. There are at least 50+ courtesans within a 2 mile radius of each other so if you had a bad experience with one there's 49 to go.

Brothels are an interesting place indeed and it's probably not the place to fall in love or get "too personal." There's that Fine Line we all must follow as gentlemen and not invade their personal lives. They've worked hard to create a stage name, get that name out to the world, and generate interest in a very competitive field.

Bottom line: Make LOTS of connections and network with the ladies and don't be a stalker of course.

Sorry to hear this happened to you.

Tony Dark and Leo Goodale like this.
  6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I just saw her last week and just sent her my 2020 parties yesterday. So to my knowledge not anytime soon. I was using her as an example because she is my favorite lady. When it happens I'm going to hurt like everyone else but like you said I will have to suck it up and wish her the Best.

Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You it's hard to say goodbye to anyone you care about but I think saying goodbye to you ladies is even harder, but there is a right way and a wrong way to do it.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

So many ladies over the years have come and gone. I still think of my favorites from time to time and wish them well and wonder and hope that they are healthy and happy. There are some ladies I wish I could've said goodbye properly too

Maya Love
    Coco Brantley
    Mixie Rose
    Kimber Rae
    Barbiegirl
    Micki Kimway
    Caressa Kisses
    Cherry Bang
    Shelby Star
    Auna Lisa
    Kandi McCarthy
    Etc.

Then my atf Angelina Sparks where my only regret is we didn't have 100 more parties.

Also special mention to London at Redlight Cabaret if I could go back in time knowing what I know now we would've had one last hug and one last dance.

I agree with Tony it does suck when a favorite leaves but rejoice in the time you had together and savor those memories and moments. Wish her well.

I have a Ranch photo album full of memories that when I'm 80 years old I'll still be able to look back and remember

ROADRUNNER J and tahoebigbear like this.
  9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I grow a little each trip at the ranches. I've had moments where I have said things I shouldn't have and didn't say something when I should have, but in those moments I had to do the right thing and apologize. It's so easy to hurt someone when you're hurting because we are human, but it is hard to say I'm sorry when we Fuck up and even harder to tell someone they hurt you. You have learned from it and apologized so hopefully you got a little closure.

jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  10. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

This is my 10th year at the ranches and every trip Every party I still get nervous but it's more Excitment now! When you see someone new for the first time you don't know how it's going to work. It could be her it could be me or there might just not be any chemistry but you can't have buyers remorse. Just see someone else. I have never done a lineup I always talk to the lady months before we party.

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  11. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

Beautiful word Tony, I understand that feeling is cross up with the ladies.
    You leave a little about yourself with them and they leave you with lots of memories.
    I have learn alot from my experience. I know I will be cherishing them for years.
    I do really miss someone but that the nature of the beast.
    You hope that you can apologize and hope the road is smoother. I understand my Hawaiian bruddah.

12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

We all Fuck up sometimes because we are human and not PERFECT! When we get hurt the first thing we want to do is hurt that person back. The true Measure of a Man is his CHARACTER. Apologize from the heart and give her the space she needs to accept it or not. At least you made the effort without retaliation.
    Bernie Mac once said I met this girl and I tried to please her Daddy all the time! I'd say Nice weather today sir! He would say you can't say that it might rain! I'd say that's a nice tie you got sir! He'd say you can't say that my wife might try to choke me with it! The point I'm trying to make is if you show respect to someone and that person don't respect you back FUCK Um!

jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  13. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

I totally understand your plight and your situation. Especially about closure with some people. You understand a bit too late and try at your best. I have learn alot from my experience but wish I didn't make that mistake. We live and learn,and hope for the best. But we are all human with feelings.

jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  14. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I always have at least 2 or 3 favorites if one retires I still have someone I really like. A lot of times it's lead to me meeting someone more amazing and being treated better than the previous lady. It makes it easy to get over. They don't only see one client so I don't get emotionally invested with just one lady. It's more like a friend's with benefits kind of arrangement.

RubyRae likes this.
  15. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I was thinking about anyone that is a virgin and comes to the ranch to lose it. Someone who may have gone through rejection most of their life gets to have a Fantasy with someone out of their Fantasies! It is very easy to fall hard for these Beautiful Women. They make you feel special they build your confidence and their parties are HOT and a lot of Fun.
    You have to find the balance of Fantasy Fun and a really cool Friendship!
    It's not easy but you have to learn how to enjoy the Fantasy with your lady but Respect their Reality.

16. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

So true, the balance is the key to everything