Wow...Mina Franco's Tantra massage special

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tahoebigbear, Dec 18, 2017.

1. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

I was catching up on the board yesterday and ran across Mina Franco talking about her Tantra massage at the LRN. It sounded very sensual with lots of touch and energy which is what I really enjoy and since I've never had one I sent Mina a PM with some questions. Needless to say, this morning I came down to meet Mina and have my first experience. It just so happened that it was Mina's first party and therefore her big sister came to help with negotiations and the dc. When Catrina, her big sister came out, I just had a big smile on my face because Catrina and I have had some naked fun too...lol. Mina explained a bit about Tantra and what to expect and also that I was to following her instructions and examples. It has a lot to do with positive energy through touch, massage, hugs and more. I must say I really enjoyed being pampered by this very pretty, strong and compassionate woman. You have to experience a tantra massage at least once in your life and I strongly recommend you take advantage of Mina's special while she is at the LRN. You won't regret doing it and I already look forward to my next one. Thank you Mina for taking me on my first but not last Tantra experience.

2. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

This soundd so sensual and relaxing!!!!

3. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Mina is a great addition to the LRN family!

4. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. What a wonderful experience! Mina kills it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Mina is such a wonderful addition to the Love Ranch sisterhood. We are very lucky to have her here!

8. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

I love reading about all of your wonderful reviews and experiences! xoxo

9. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]