RANCH SPECIAL I'LL COOK A ROMANTIC STANDING RIB ROAST DINNER WHEN YOU BOOK AN OVERNIGHT IN OUR BUNGALOW

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Nov 28, 2018.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I will cook you a "Romantic Standing Rib Roast Dinner" with garlic mash potatoes, sautéed mushroom with brown gravy and green beans. Afterwards lick dessert off our naked bodies. Indulge in a Bubble Bath with passionate kisses and caresses. Afterwards, retreat to a full body massage and on the bed will can ravish each other in ecstasy with different positions, seductive kisses and caresses and finally cuddle until we fall asleep. In the morning, I will be your "Cock-A-Doodle" with passionate kisses and caresses and ravish each other's bodies again before having breakast!!! I can cook you breakfast too or we can go out for breakfast at Heidi's and afterwards explore Virginia City in the morning and return back to the ranch by Noon.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Booking Info with a 10% Deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Press 0

IMG_0363.jpg IMG_0373.jpg IMG_0358.jpg IMG_0353.jpg IMG_0355.jpg IMG_0368.jpg
    IMG_2096.jpg
    IMG_2098.jpg

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    JessieStone, wrb55rosco and joe moll like this.
  2. JenniferLynn
    Chat with Me

JenniferLynn Located at the Kit Kat Ranch

What a TASTY special ;) Book with Cumisha ASAP!!

XOXO
    Jennifer Lynn

joe moll likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks @JenniferLynn for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are awesome!!! It's a "Yummy" special!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JenniferLynn likes this.
  4. JanelleLotus
    Chat with Me

JanelleLotus Well-Known Member

I can’t waIt it sound so yummy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Ophelia Bee
    Chat with Me

Ophelia Bee your favorite pocket pixie

what a mouth watering special, book today!! <3

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Ophelia Bee for your compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JanelleLotus for the compliment!!! Have a "Happy Holidays" with your family and friends!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

9. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

mhhhm I'm just thinking of all the places the sauce could be dripped and need to be licked off. Book her today and find out for yourself!

10. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

You guys should definitely take @cumishaamado up on this very amazing special. I know for fact how great her cooking is.

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @DesertRose for your kind words!!! You are awesome!!! Have a "Happy Holidays" with your family and friends!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for your kind words and comments!!! I would love for you @Bobbi Besos to join in too!!! Have a "Happy Holidays" with your family and friends!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @DesertRose for your kind words and compliments!!! You are amazing!!! Have a "Happy Holidays" with your family!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for liking my post and you have a "Happy Holidays" with a "Prosperous, Safe and Healthy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for your your kind words and compliments and I would love to count you in!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Wishing you a "Happy New Year" @DesertRose!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Delilah Rae for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. This is so romantic in I hear your a great cook come on guys don't miss out on this great deal

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @LayloniStroxxx for your kind words and compliments!!! I love to cook!!! Who wants me to cook a "Standing Rib Roast Dinner"?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @DesertRose for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome and I love your personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love to cook - who wants this fabulous yummy meal? I aim to please!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Ophelia Bee for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! I'll count you in!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @DesertRose for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Make an appointment with her soon!!!!![smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's get to know each other in our romantic bungalow with a home cook meal and have each other for dessert!!! We can relax with in a sensual bubble bath. Afterwards I can give you a full body massage and we can also have another girl join us too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants me to cook a "Romantic Dinner" for you?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Hummm , I’ll bite..............

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @wrb55rosco for your kind words and I would love to cook a "Romantic Yummy Dinner" for you someday and treat you like a "King"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for your kind words!!! I would love to count you in!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]