Albums:
Birthday:
November 1
Home Page:
Legal Courtesan @ Kit Kat Ranch

Share This Page

NinaBux

Nina Bux (aka) StarBux, Female, from Mound House, NV

HI Honey Bunnies! I've been gone for a bit of personal time back home. I will be back to Nevada in January. Miss U All! MERRY CHRISTMAS <3 Dec 11, 2019

NinaBux was last seen:
Sep 4, 2020
    1. Power&glory83
      Power&glory83
      Thanks for the follow, hope you're having a good day
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        Thank you hun
        Sep 17, 2019
    2. hikino
      hikino
      Thanks for the follow! Good job on the livestream last week.
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        No I will be back on the 25th are you coming to see me honey?
        Sep 17, 2019
      4. hikino
        hikino
        I wish I could. I was just there during the Labor Day weekend. I came home on the 4th. =(
        Sep 17, 2019
        NinaBux likes this.
      5. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        Well I am definitely going to have to get back here in the future!
        Sep 17, 2019
    3. NinaBux
      NinaBux
      It’s a quiet Sunday at the kit kat ranch today! Who’s coming to wake us kitties up!? We’d love to see you! Xo
      1. Leo Goodale likes this.
    4. NinaBux
      NinaBux
      If you haven’t seen me yet at the ranch - don’t miss me & my PARTY specials! On tour until 8/30! Follow me on Twitter @nina_bux
      1. Big Slim and Leo Goodale like this.
    5. NinaBux
      NinaBux
      I'm back for my 2nd Tour! Staying through the end of August! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @Nina_Bux
      1. Nate in the box
        Nate in the box
        Welcome back :)
        Aug 9, 2019
        NinaBux likes this.
      2. Marlin Groce Jr
        Marlin Groce Jr
        Welcome Back
        Aug 9, 2019
        NinaBux likes this.
    6. NinaBux
      NinaBux
      Hey sexy people! Hope you're following me on Twitter @Nina_Bux .. I will be back on tour at the Kit Kat Ranch 7/17-7/31! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
      1. LusciousHazel and Leo Goodale like this.
    7. origlegman
      origlegman
      Welcome to the Boards and the Ranches Nina and best wishes for a very successful visit. I’m looking forward to getting to know you. ❤️❤️❤️
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        Tyty❤️❤️❤️ SAME
        Jun 17, 2019
    8. Nate in the box
      Nate in the box
      Welcome Nina
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        Thank you sweetheart!! Sorry for the late reply ... I’ve been busy bee .. XO
        Jun 17, 2019
        Nate in the box likes this.
      3. Nate in the box
        Nate in the box
        No worries :) hope you’re having a great start to your week
        Jun 17, 2019
    9. NinaBux
      NinaBux
      Everyone please follow me on TWITTER @Nina_Bux or you can email me at [email protected]! I’ll be on tour until 6/27! Thx 4 the love ❤️
      1. Leo Goodale and Stewart West like this.
    10. Marlin Groce Jr
      Marlin Groce Jr
      Welcome. You look Gorgeous on kit kat live stream last night
      1. Leo Goodale and NinaBux like this.
    11. MarilynBaker
      MarilynBaker
      Hey there this is a sincere welcome to the boards!

I'm glad we can keep in touch now!
      Don't be a stranger and give me a follow.

lots of love,
      Marilyn Baker

[email protected]
      Instagram | Twitter : @iammarilynbaker
      www.marilynbakerforever.com
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        Thank you so much Marilyn!!! So sweet of you!! Xo
        Jun 17, 2019
    12. DaphneGaspard
      DaphneGaspard
      Welcome Nina! Feel free to text me at 4158910939 for some naughty fun!
      1. Leo Goodale and NinaBux like this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        Thank you sweetheart! ❤️
        Jun 17, 2019
        Leo Goodale likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    November 1
    Home Page:
    https://www.kitkatranch.com/nina-bux/
    Legal Courtesan @ Kit Kat Ranch
    Stats:
    Body Type: Fun size —easy to spin, toss, and turn around
    Favorite Sex Position: Doggy-Style
    Height: 5’4
    Weight: 107lbs
    Legs: 44inches hip to toe
    Bust: 32DD – Fake and I love them
    Shoe Size: 7
    Hair: Blonde, Naturally
    Eyes: Hazel Blue-Green

Drinker: Occasionally
    Smoke: No
    Personality: Fun, sarcastic, girlie, poised, graceful, feminine, passionate, free-spirit
    Bisexual: I love women and men equally
    Couples: Yes! So fun and so good for your relationship!
    GFE: Yes!Outdate/Overnights: Always! The BEST type of party!
    Contact Me:
    Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @Nina_Bux
    Snapchat: ninabux_xoxo (add for small tip to cash app)
    Cash App: StarBux
    Booking Info: Kit Kat Ranch, Mound House, NV

Interact

Signature

Stats:
    Body Type: Fun size —easy to spin, toss, and turn around
    Favorite Sex Position: Doggy-Style
    Height: 5’4
    Weight: 107lbs
    Legs: 44inches hip to toe
    Bust: 32DD – Fake and I love them

Shoe Size: 7
    Hair: Blonde, Naturally
    Eyes: Hazel Blue-Green

Drinker: Occasionally
    Smoke: No
    Personality: Fun, sarcastic, girlie, poised, graceful, feminine, passionate, free-spirit
    Bisexual: I love women and men
    Couples: Yes!
    GFE: Yes!
    Outdate/Overnights: Always! The BEST type of party. We can really connect!

Twitter: @Nina_Bux
    (please follow me if you aren't already!)
    Booking Address: Kit Kat Ranch, 48 Kit Kat Drive, Mound House NV, 89706
    Booking Phone: 775-246-9975 (ext) 0
    Snapchat: ninabux_xoxo (add my snapchat for a small tip via my cash app user name below, email for details.)
    Cash App: StarBux

About Nina:
    Hello, I am excited you are here to learn about me. My name is Nina Bux! I am legal, lux, courtesan, at the Kit Kat Ranch, which is part of the famous Moonlight Bunny Ranch! You should know now, I have a ranch nickname amongst many of the girls & management. They call me ’Star Bux’. No rocket science here, it’s simply because I 100% absolutely LOVE Starbucks. That little mermaid makes me very happy and when she comes from you as a gift, very wet. Gift cards are always accepted to my room or via email, mail, or better yet, let’s sip the best coffee on the planet together in an outdate. Starbucks is a guilty pleasure of mine.

I am a petite woman, who was born and raised in the Midwest. My heart is warm, and I am very down to earth. Height-wise, I am 5’4”. I weigh a whole 107lbs. Yes, before you ask me, I definitely eat! I love food, snacks, and I love junk food (don’t tell my dentist). I have a silly demeanor. I am always laughing and telling sarcastic jokes. My favorite type of jokes are the kind that goes something like this, ‘That’s what she/he said’. You can find me adding that to someone else’s sentence in the room at least 6x a day. With sarcasm, also comes a fun, but dirty mind, so dirty jokes just naturally flow out of me. I am a street-savvy type but also very classy. I can understand the street slang, and also know which fork to use for salad at our 5-star meal. I love a good debate any day of the week on many topics. I am a true believer in human connection and the need for it, for people to stay happy, healthy, and grow in life. Astrology, science, art, music, are some of my favorite topics. I am a nerd at heart, and love to learn new things, as well as solve problems with strategic type strategy. My mind is always moving unless of course, I am cumming (thank you! cum again!). I’m described by many as an intelligent woman, who is also very passionate, and very cool (think Uma Thurman in Kill Bill type cool-cool or her role in Pulp Fiction as Mia type cool-cool minus the heroin OD — No drugs for this girl, I am a good girl. I follow the law and do not indulge in drugs and very little drink. It’s ok, you can keep throwing those tomatoes at me on stage, like a goodie, but I love tomatoes, so no complaints from me. Iron!). You will notice when you are with me, I like to go with the flow. I can hold a conversation with any type of individual. Regardless, a conversation is something I am very good at. Education-wise, I hold an Accounting Degree and worked in the banking and finance industry for over a decade prior to doing sex work. I was a VP level corporate banking robot through my career and over time realized that the corporate life was not for me. I am way too free-spirited to be on that hamster wheel day to day. Eventually, I had to escape the stuffy, over-promised, underdelivered, type environment. However, it did teach many valuable lessons on professional relationship building and of course I am good with numbers, money, and the stock market. I have passed the Series 6, 63, 66, and the dreadful, nasty, Series 7. I have held a notary in my state of residence for a decade. Through my time in the corporate world, I also was a dancer at a hometown local gentleman’s club, not for the money, but because, it was my escape from the world of numbers, deadlines, and narrow-minded thinkers. I have danced in many of a few places but mainly in my hometown and yes I still from time to time pop in for a night’s work and some tricks on the pole. Dancing never disappoints me, I always leave happy. I absolutely love pole dancing and dancing in general. I have a pole in my home, and I use it often. It is truly one of the best ways to keep a women’s body toned. I love all genres of music and probably would make a phenomenal DJ in my next life. If I was a DJ professionally today, I would call myself, you guessed it, yep, DJ StarBux! I could not live without music. I feel it’s essential to a healthy life, brain, and also the very best medicine for depression, heartache, grief, and loss. As well, music pairs beautifully with a sweaty session of rough sex, or a soft sensual night of love making.

When we are together, I want to focus my time on you and your needs! I would love to spend time with you at the Kit Kat Ranch anytime you are feeling the need to express some passion with one of the coolest, most rad, big breasted, long legged, types in the house. I promise you will not leave me without laughing, cumming (if you choose), and feeling 100% accepted, loved, and appreciated for who you are in all your authenticity. Don’t forget to also allow me to hold your hand, and lean on your shoulder, outside the ranch by booking an outdate!

I take a lot of pride in my job. I believe in sex work and the healing it can do for people of all kinds. Integrity, safety, and your comfort are of the upmost importance to me at all times. I am always very honest with my clients and the connection we share will always be authentic. I promise, you will remember our experience together, because I promise to provide you quality and the type of value you’d expect to receive from a well-known, classic, professional, establishment, like our ranches. If you have never partied with me, please know I welcome new clients always, virgins, couples, women (single, or not), 2 girl parties, and anyone of age interested in having a beautiful experience together. I do not discriminate based on race, gender, or sexual desires. You will never feel uncomfortable in my presence. My goal is to connect with you, accept you for you, and create an environment that makes you feel comfortable. I am very respectful of all who book with me and you can expect us to discuss your desires, negotiate all terms, and safety to always be a priority. Here at my ranch, and every one of our ranches, all courtesans are tested weekly for all STDs, and as well tested for HIV. Nevada law does not allow any legal sex worker to work with the public until we have been cleared by a physician of a negative test result on all test. All records are kept on file along with our legal courtesan license. Any questions you have about this, please do not hesitate to ask me!

I offer a variety of specials and discounts you can take advantage of to maximize our time together. If you’re thinking about coming to visit with me, I highly encourage that you call ahead to the ranch and make an appointment. Appointments are always rewarded with additional specials, time, and discounts. Please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] and I will personally respond to your e-mail within 24 hours. I also offer a short 10 minute FaceTime call, video messenger, or phone call, to all clients that book appointments with me ahead of time. This is offered prior to our party, so you feel more comfortable once you arrive.

**** Special parties to consider with me! ****

1) For Virgins: I’d love to make your first time very special. Please consider booking with me ahead of time for this very special time in your life. I promise to make you very comfortable, and the experience, something you will not forget. You will also receive a Polaroid of us together (if you choose) and my autograph for you to take and keep as a keepsake. The first time is always a memory you never forget.

2) For Women: Do not hesitate to make your first time with a women, with me. I will make you very comfortable and love on you the way I know you deserve and need. As a woman, myself, I am very good at reading women’s minds in the bedroom and look forward to sharing your first experience (with your partner or without) with you.

3) For Couples: This will be a very intimate party. This party is mainly to bring you and your partner closer. To discover what each other like in a setting that is safe, private, and cozy. Whatever, you and your partner are looking to explore together, please consider booking that exploration with me. The thought of bringing 2 people closer at the end of our party, truly makes me feel happy inside. Not only am I making a difference in each of your lives individually regarding sexual comfort, open-mindedness, and confidence, but as well together. Couple parties have been scientifically proven to strengthen a relationship in many ways. Let me help you make love to the person you love the most!

In closing, thank you for taking the time to learn who I am. I encourage you to view my photos, my video, and visit my twitter page @nina_bux. When you find that you cannot get me to of your head, and you will, I encourage you to pick up the phone and either email me to chat or call the ranch and book time with me. I will not disappoint you.

I can’t wait to meet you! If you are looking for someone to fulfill your needs in a safe, private, professional, erotic way, I would be honored to make that happen for you! Experience the ‘Stars' because, I am ready to experience you!

Love,
    Ms. Nina Bux (aka) Star Bux

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]