Jan 12, 1963 (Age: 61)

Share This Page

hikino

Well-Known Member, Male, 61, from Honolulu, HI

hikino was last seen:
Apr 23, 2024 at 12:56 PM
    1. KikiLover
      KikiLover
      Hi, it's Kiki here. I want to party with you, lets have some fun together! Message me on here or email me: [email protected] ♥♡xoxo♡♥
    2. MonicaPrescott
      MonicaPrescott
      Happy Birthday Babes!!! Don’t spend your b-day alone.Come have birthday sex with me!!!
      Booking with 10% deposit: (775)-246-7252 ext.0
      Email: [email protected]
    3. cumishaamado
      cumishaamado
      Wishing you a “Happy Birthday”!!!! I would love to fulfill your fantasies with lot's of naughty thoughts to cum!!! Email: [email protected]

Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 Feel free to call my on my cell at (310) 779-7319
    4. EllieAmes
      EllieAmes
      I notice it's your birthday....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I'd LOVE to celebrate your big day with you!
      Email: [email protected]
      Booking with 10% deposit: (775)246-5683 EXT 0
      Text my cell: (515)715-6254
    5. HannahFoxx
      HannahFoxx
      Welcome! As a certified Intimacy Expert and Sex Educator, I offer life coaching and relationship guidance. Let's connect via email or DM to get to know each other. Let’s explore how I can assist you in achieving your personal, life & sexual goals.
      https://linqapp.com/HannahWFoxx?r=link
    6. KarinaKaifova
      KarinaKaifova
      Back at Kit Kat, would love to see ya.. Text or email me babe!! 609-831-2293 [email protected]
    7. KarinaKaifova
      KarinaKaifova
      Hi darling I’m available at the Bunny Ranch now til June 8th Come say hey and let’s party! XoXo KK
    8. LanaMason
      LanaMason
      Happy birthday handsome new at sagebrush come visit me!
    9. KikiLover
      KikiLover
      Happy birthday handsome!!! :)
    10. FinleyWest
      FinleyWest
      I hope that you have a happy Saturday :)
    11. MaryLynn
      MaryLynn
      Hello! Thank you for the Hawaiian treats!! Kathryn enjoyed fists full of toffee-covered nuts while I organized the varieties of Kona bars and munched salted nuts, so light and buttery!
      Charlie departed before the treats arrived, so we shared the ginger candies and popcorn with the house. We are all still enjoying our selected favorites. Thank you again for your thoughtfulness and generosity ; )
      1. hikino
        hikino
        You're welcome. I warned Kathryn to take it easy with the toffee mac nuts, for they can be very addicting. And you can thank her for the regular mac nuts (she told me that's all she wanted). I saw Aja mentioning about the ginger candy and how she loves it.

Too bad about Charlie, though. Her loss is everyone's gain, however.
        Sep 24, 2019
        KikiLover likes this.
      2. MaryLynn
        MaryLynn
        I teased Kathryn that she only got the plain nuts, but we like to share around here - We used the coffee grinder on the espresso machine and made a pot of the Kona blend immediately - it smells and tastes delicious! I also have taken my chances with varieties of Kona bars, they are too good to pass up. You really know how to put together a nice treat package, you made us so happy! ; )
        Sep 25, 2019
      3. hikino
        hikino
        Ah, there is a grinder! Excellent. I shall keep that in mind for future shipments. Sounds like you didn't have a reaction to the Kona bars, so which ones do you like? And it sounds like I can send you plain mac nuts.

Also, did Kathryn get her lei? Daniella posted pics of herself and her lei.
        Sep 25, 2019
    12. KikiLover
      KikiLover
      Hi, it's Kiki here. I want to party with you, lets have some fun together! DM me on here or email me~ [email protected] ♥xoxo♥
    13. ChloeCakes
      ChloeCakes
      U da best brudda mon! Can’t wait!! Wish we could do a blind taste test together :-P
      1. View previous comments...
      2. hikino
        hikino
        Your shrimp chips are on the way. Estimated arrival date is Friday, 9/20.
        Tracking # 9505511469489260247401. There is also a bag of toffee covered mac nuts for Bailey Paige. I know she's on vacation now but you could deliver them for me on my behalf?
        Sep 17, 2019
      3. hikino
        hikino
        I got you chips from both Sam's Club and Costco. The Costco ones are the bigger bag. I'm not sure if the Sam's Club one was made in Hawaii (the Costco one is).
        Sep 17, 2019
      4. hikino
        hikino
        Goodie box has been delivered, per USPS. You'll have a nice surprise awaiting you when you get back to the ranch.
        Sep 20, 2019
    14. ChloeCakes
      ChloeCakes
      You’re a boss @hikino !! Thanks for scouting shrimp chips for me!! It’s been years since I’ve had any island kine. ❤️Enjoy Hawaii for me!
      1. hikino
        hikino
        Well, I have to remedy that, don't I? If I can get Imogen her poke fix, I can hook you up with the shrimp chips, even if it's not quite the Maui style ones you, me and Imogen know.
        Sep 13, 2019
        ChloeCakes likes this.
      2. hikino
        hikino
        I'm thinking I'll send you the shrimp chips from Costco and Sam's Club. That way you can taste both and see what's better.
        Sep 13, 2019
        ChloeCakes likes this.
      3. hikino
        hikino
        Besides, the shopping list is growing so when I go to both places, I'll be getting goodies for the whole cul de sac, basically. Thank goodness for flat rate boxes.
        Sep 13, 2019
        MaryLynn and ChloeCakes like this.
    15. Power&glory83
      Power&glory83
      What's good bro
      1. hikino
        hikino
        Same ol' thing, different day!
        Sep 11, 2019
        Power&glory83 likes this.
      2. Power&glory83
        Power&glory83
        Same here bro, work was boring lol
        Sep 11, 2019
    16. MaryLynn
      MaryLynn
      Good for you for treating yourself like that and being responsible enough to know your limits!
      1. hikino
        hikino
        Well, it was more like the plastic credit card beginning to melt after so much heavy use....=P
        Sep 8, 2019
        MaryLynn likes this.
      2. MaryLynn
        MaryLynn
        Haha, that's funny!
        Sep 8, 2019
    17. MaryLynn
      MaryLynn
      No, I haven't been to Hawaii yet. I look forward to it, I think I would really enjoy the culture, the food and the scenery.
      1. hikino
        hikino
        You can ask Cumisha and Lin Han at Love Ranch. They both lived in Hawaii for a number of years. At Sagebrush, you can ask Imogen Steele. And I'm always available to answer questions.
        Sep 8, 2019
        MaryLynn likes this.
    18. MaryLynn
      MaryLynn
      Thank you for following me! I hope you can come visit me at the Kit Kat Ranch soon!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. hikino
        hikino
        Also look through Alice Little's threads. In one, she talks about all the good eating places in Carson City and Reno. I think she also touches on Tahoe, too.
        Sep 8, 2019
        MaryLynn likes this.
      3. hikino
        hikino
        Ah, a carnivore! You would've enjoyed the rib fest.
        Sep 8, 2019
        MaryLynn likes this.
      4. MaryLynn
        MaryLynn
        Yes, I am what I eat, an animal! I would've absolutely enjoyed the rib fest!
        Sep 8, 2019
    19. ChloeCakes
      ChloeCakes
      Hey Hikino! It’s so great to have met and chatted with you today ! Love your wonderful island vibes!! Have an amazing time tomorrow! Can’t wait to hear all about it ! :)
      1. aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
      2. ChloeCakes
        ChloeCakes
        PS! Please share pics with me next time you go to Pipeline bakery ! ❤️
        Sep 2, 2019
      3. hikino
        hikino
        Will do. I'll also research the shrimp chips when I get home.
        Sep 3, 2019
        ChloeCakes likes this.
      4. hikino
        hikino
        Chloe, I just sent you a tweet with pictures. I found some shrimp chips at Costco. Will check out Sam's Club in a couple of days and let you know. Haven't had a chance yet to stop by Pipeline, and they're closed today and tomorrow.
        Sep 9, 2019
        ChloeCakes likes this.
    20. DaphneGaspard
      DaphneGaspard
      Hello Hikino!!!
    21. AbbyAvery
      AbbyAvery
      <3 XOXOXO <3
      1. hikino
        hikino
        Thank you for the follow!
        Aug 1, 2019