Comments on Profile Post by ChloeCakes

1. hikino
    hikino
    Sistah, it wouldn't be fair. I ate da real deal before, and I can always get it. Now I have to take care of da ladies up dere and make 'em all happy, li'dat.
    Sep 13, 2019
    ChloeCakes likes this.
  2. hikino
    hikino
    But make sure to eat the chips on your off time! You don't want to be in a line up or with a prospective client and then he goes, sniff, sniff. You smell that? Who ate fish?
    Sep 13, 2019
  3. hikino
    hikino
    Or worse yet, be in the middle of a 2 or 3 girl party and someone goes, Eww! I tasted something fishy! Sniff, sniff, what smells like fish around here?
    Sep 13, 2019
  4. hikino
    hikino
    I'm thinking I'll shop for everything on Saturday or Sunday. Will try to mail out Saturday if I can but most likely it will be Monday. If Monday it should get there by Thursday, Friday at the latest.
    Sep 13, 2019
  5. hikino
    hikino
    Your shrimp chips are on the way. Estimated arrival date is Friday, 9/20.
    Tracking # 9505511469489260247401. There is also a bag of toffee covered mac nuts for Bailey Paige. I know she's on vacation now but you could deliver them for me on my behalf?
    Sep 17, 2019
  6. hikino
    hikino
    I got you chips from both Sam's Club and Costco. The Costco ones are the bigger bag. I'm not sure if the Sam's Club one was made in Hawaii (the Costco one is).
    Sep 17, 2019
  7. hikino
    hikino
    Goodie box has been delivered, per USPS. You'll have a nice surprise awaiting you when you get back to the ranch.
    Sep 20, 2019