My first party with Mia Amore Review

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jacoob, May 25, 2019.

1. I was 20 minutes early for my appointment so when I walked into the Bunny Ranch I waited in the lounge area. It was nice to relax and wait on Mia because it made me reflect on my past parties and all the good memories I have had there. When Mia came out she was wearing a gorgeous dark blue dress. She introduced herself then she sat down and we started talking. I then asked her to take a picture with me. M&B.jpg

We then went to her room and started to negotiate. She has a fun small room that looks really nice and cozy. Then we went to the hooker booker office where I paid for the party. Before going back to the room we sat at the bar and just talked we each other, it felt good to talk to a girl like a date. She has such a sweet smile. After a bit we went back to her room to get the party started.

I always wanted to have a role playing party where I dressed as a girl and pretended this was my first lesbian experience. Mia helped me by putting on lipstick, it was fun. The party started off great and she knows how to role play really good. She set the mood well with dim lighting and the right kind of music. The party was fantastic; Mia knew how to make me feel relaxed while touching me in the right places making my body quiver all over. When the time was up I was in heaven, Mia fulfilled a fantasy I have been wanting for a long time. Needless to say I will be booking her again in the future. If you’re looking for a bunny to take your breath away Mia is the lady. She will give you a great night experience and make you want to come back for more.

Mia, thank you for an incredible night, I enjoyed every minute with you. Thank you for talking me into singing karaoke. That will be a great memory for me, you are my pink rose :)

2. Thank you so much Jacoob :) I cant wait to see you when you visit the ranches in the future.

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @MiaAmore today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]