Lovely and wonderful Victoria Raver!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spanky1234, Oct 5, 2014.

1. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Seeing Victoria Raver for the first time was pure luck! I had seen the name Victoria Raver on the line up page. But, I could not find any information or pictures of Victoria anywhere on the Bunny forum or Twitter before my trip so, I never pursued it. Well, this is how I met the beautiful Victoria. I just finished my party with Pantera. The night was still young and I asked Pantera if she would like to keep me company at the parlor. I was very happy she said yes. We then headed to the parlor from Pantera’s room. However, there was some type of bondage party happening at the parlor. I wasn’t too comfortable with what was going on so Pantera took me outside to the front entrance area thru the kitchen exit. Pantera was focus with bondage party and yet she didn’t want to leave my side. I felt bad so I told her I will sit at the bar so she could join the parlor fun. We walked thru the kitchen once again and that is where I met Victoria eaten her delicious cup of chicken noodle soup, yum :p. I said hi as I pass thru the kitchen heading to the bar still absorbing how beautiful Victoria is. I didn’t think I was going to see her again, so, I didn’t expect anything to happen. However, I did hope she would come by. I sat by the bar, I saw QTO just finished a party with a very cute bunny. I had met QTO for the first time at the LRN on the first day of my trip. He sat next to me and we started some conversation while the whipping was going on in the next room. I started to get interested when the ladies are showing up to join the fun. I can see the serious looks in the ladies faces as they were whipping the guy. Boy, I sure could feel the pain when they were whipping him even though I was at the bar. Victoria finally came out of the kitchen and she stayed around enjoying the ongoing party. Victoria was leaning on the bar on the opposite side of Qto where I have a front view of her. I could not help myself from glancing at her. She looked so hot and sex leaning against the bar with her black robe exposing her legs with her cute baby blue slipper or shoe. She had the cutest laugh too. By now, I am so interested to ask for her name and a party. I was building up my courage to speak to her as I am kind of shy meeting new ladies. I decided to use the restroom first before I approach her. Well, you know what happen next when I came back. She went back to her room!!! NOOOOooooo……. But, Qto had saved the day. I asked Qto do you know the mysterious woman that was standing next to him. He told me Victoria’s name, sigh of relief. This evening I had met another sexy bunny name Chase at the bar. But, this will be different review. I messaged Victoria the first chance I had. I told her that I met her at the bar and that I find her very attractive. I asked her if she would be interested in setting up an appointment. But, she didn’t recall speaking to me. I told her sort of and that I was sitting on the other side of Qto. She had already said yes and replied that she did remember with a laugh.
    The day has finally come to party with Victoria. I super excited that I was extremely early. I was so early that Victoria was not even ready for me. I said no need to rush and for her to take her time. She didn’t take too long to get ready. She came to the parlor and sat next to me. We chatted for a while before heading to her room. She was getting chilly and showed me her goose bumps. I decided to go to her room and negotiate our party. We finally came to an agreement and ready to start our exciting adventure. Wow, Victoria has an amazing nice firm body. She wasn’t kidding about her strong legs. Boy what a grip she had. I couldn’t even move my head. Oh what an amazing party this has become. She has a great sense of humor and she loves to laugh which made the party so much fun. But, that laugher started to change once we started to get intimate. By now her goose bumps has disappeared. Wow, she had said some things and done some amazing things during our party that I will never forget. The time flew by so fast when you are having fun. There were so many things I would have loved to do to Victoria but not able. But, she will find out the next time we meet again. Thank you for a great time.

AmoraReyna likes this.
  2. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Glad you had a great time with her. I wish I could have had the chance to have more parties with her.

3. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you, she is a sweet heart and very fun to be with.

4. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great time!

5. It's great you had a bashful fun time with her.
    Keep rocking!!!

6. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome!!! Glad you had a blast!

7. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you

8. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you

9. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you, she was awesome!

10. I miss you my dear. Hope we see eachother again soon. Xoxo

11. This sure did sound like a lot of fun!!!

BluCarter[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @VictoriaRaver today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. I go by Amora now, but thank you so much Cumisha!!

Sharky likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the update @AmoraReyna and it's my pleasure!!! Have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AmoraReyna likes this.
  15. Thank you beautiful!! Happy new year to you as well. Xoxo

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AmoraReyna for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AmoraReyna today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. You're wonderful Cumisha <3 thank you so much!

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AmoraReyna for your kind words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk