Karaoke

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by James Media, May 29, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

2. KaylaRose
    Chat with Me

KaylaRose Your Spunky Fantasy Blonde

Cum have some fun with some beautiful ladies!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. I can't wait to join next Thursday :)

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Here's Karaoke last Thursday night at Sagebrush Ranch:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

destinistarr and EllieAmes like this.
  5. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

OH MY GOODNESS WE SOUND HORRIBLE! LMFAO! I see you finally got us back for pranking you! Guys join us every Thursday from 7pm to midnight! No excuses that you can't sing because clearly we can't either! lol Thank you for sharing this video Cumisha I really love it!

destinistarr likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @EllieAmes at sharing your thoughts and I thought it was a cute video and showing the Pool Table, our bar in the background and everybody singing having fun. Come and join our Karaoke Night every Thursday night starting at 7 PM.[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. Excited to meet some gentleman at our Karaoke night this Thursday! I'm new and quite shy, hopefully I'll feel comfortable enough to sing!

9. WEST IS THE BEST! And I know some of you ladies @ Sage have some pipes on ya'll! sing it up ladies! Have fun!

10. I had my first karaoke experience this week. I didn’t get up and sing, but I did enjoy watching everyone else let loose and have fun. Great experience and I’m sure if it didn’t snow more people would have came out. I CAN’T WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Come and experience karaoke every Thursday night starting 8 PM with everybody!!! You will have a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. LittleLexxi
    Chat with Me

LittleLexxi Exotic Green Eyed Slim Petite Russian/Latina Bunny

Watching all the ladies sing on Karaoke night is always fun

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Karaoke Night is a blast and come and experience karaoke with us!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. So much fun! We always have a blast :D

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Cum and join us for Karaoke every Thursday night and sing with the girls!!! We have a full bar and pool table too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Thursday i will be ready for fun !!!!!

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Come and join us every Thursday night for Karaoke!!! It's so much fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. DiamondEuphoria
    Chat with Me

DiamondEuphoria Book with me! Xoxo @LoveRanch North

Come && Join us For Karaoke For Great Entertainment! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Experience our Karaoke every Thursday nights!!! You will have a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Check out some karaoke clips from our Across The Galaxy party!

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Come and experience Karaoke with us every Thursday night from 7 PM until Midnight[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

Don’t miss out on our weekly karaoke! Going on now until midnight :p

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Experience karaoke night (Thursday) with the girls at Sagebrush Ranch[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

It’s that time of the week again! Venture on out to see all of us at Sagebrush Ranch and join us for a fun night of karaoke

25. Since I lost my Karaoke virginity in our last St Patrick's party, I'm singing tonight!

Come and join us for this super fun night, TONIGHT!!!! :cool:

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Come and join us for Karaoke night!!! You have a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Join us every Thursday for karaoke [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Karaoke Night every Thursday night is a blast and very entertaining!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

30. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

Thursday night means karaoke night at Sagebrush! Don’t miss out, come see all the sexy starlets.

Old Nick likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Come and experience Karaoke Night every Thursday!!! You will have a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

Join us tonight for karaoke! It’s an experience you won’t forget :p

Old Nick likes this.
  33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Come and join us tonight for Karaoke for many memorable experiences cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Join us every Thursday for our KARAOKE PARTY!!! SO MUCH FUN LOL!!!

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Experience karaoke nights every Thursday at Sagebrush Ranch!!!! You will have a blast and get to know the girls and sing with them too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

GiselleSantana likes this.