Karaoke

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by James Media, May 29, 2023.

1. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

SummerAdair GFF, sex education, sexual healing sessions

It is always a great time. If you missed it last week coma party with us next week.

2. BrooklynBale
    Chat with Me

BrooklynBale The Buckle Bunny Who Actually Rides!!

Can’t wait for karaoke this week!!

3. JessieJames
    Chat with Me

JessieJames Babygirl who won’t hesitate to please you!

I’m going to become a professional karaoke singer because of the fun we have singing together at Sagebrush Ranch! Can’t wait to see the duets ! Xoxo Jessie James

4. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Come join us for Karaoke every Thursday at Sagebrush From 8:00p.m.- Til Modnight.

5. Karaoke is always such a fun time! Come on out and sing with the Starlets at Sagebrush Ranch

JamieJupiter, SummerAdair and gLip5 like this.
  6. JourneyRenee
    Chat with Me

JourneyRenee 5’ && Submissive

It’s been a while since I’ve done Karaoke but I’m ready to sing my little heart out again! :rolleyes:

JamieJupiter likes this.
  7. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

Karaoke is such a blast at Sagebrush. Make plans to be here....

JamieJupiter likes this.
  8. BrooklynBale
    Chat with Me

BrooklynBale The Buckle Bunny Who Actually Rides!!

Come down to Sagebrush this Thursday and sing with the Sexy Starlets!!

JamieJupiter likes this.
  9. KeelyRose
    Chat with Me

KeelyRose Your busty redhead fantasy

Can’t wait for kareoke again! One of my favorite nights!!

JamieJupiter and SummerAdair like this.
  10. KirstenSkye
    Chat with Me

KirstenSkye Sexy, Sensual, and Sweet... I aim to please!

I love karaoke night! I'm always down for a good time singing and having fun. We always have a good time so come join us!

JamieJupiter and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  11. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

Come join us tonight always so much fun

JamieJupiter likes this.
  12. I went last night and had a blast! I’ve loved karaoke for years. Singing along to a great song just uplifts the soul and makes you feel good. But of all the karaoke gatherings I’ve been to, none had participants with as much enthusiasm as the ladies of Sagebrush. You all just have such a great camaraderie and energy.

I did a couple solo songs and joined in with a couple of the ladies on their songs after I started singing along from the bar. Thanks ladies whose names I have forgotten! Y’all are so sweet. It was great meeting you all.

I wish I could come back again, but vacation over and I gotta go back to stupid Chicago. But anyone else in the area should stop by. And don’t be shy about getting up there and singing. Pretty much everybody sounds terrible when they sing karaoke, so no judgement gonna be passed!

JamieJupiter and SummerAdair like this.
  13. Karaoke is such a great time! If you missed out yesterday, no need to fret karaoke is every Thursday at Sagebrush Ranch

JamieJupiter likes this.
  14. This will be such a great night. Everyone should come out and have some fun. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  15. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Join us Every Thursday!!!!! Dont worry if you cant sing I know i cant carry a tune so lets sound horrible together XOXO!!!

JamieJupiter and LitaLecherous like this.
  16. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

We are getting our night started with Karaoke from 8-12, come party with the girls of Sagebrush!!

JamieJupiter likes this.
  17. Almost nobody who does karaoke can sing well. Destini was the first person out of 100 who I have ever heard actually sing well at karaoke. That was a surprise.

The point is to sing along to your favorite songs and lift your spirits. There’s something about singing that just feels good. Also, if the songs you choose happen to be favorites of others, it’s a good bonding experience.

JamieJupiter and EllieAmes like this.
  18. KirstenSkye
    Chat with Me

KirstenSkye Sexy, Sensual, and Sweet... I aim to please!

I love karaoke! Destinistarr and I always have a blast! She is such a great singer, but karaoke isn't about singing well, it's about having fun and having everyone else there have fun along with you!

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Old Nick and JamieJupiter like this.
  19. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

20. AddieCalico
    Chat with Me

AddieCalico certified woodland nymph!

JamieJupiter likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I can't wait!!! I'll be singing next Karaoke now that my days off are Tues and Wed!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  22. JamieJupiter likes this.
  23. Karaoke was so much fun last night! Can't wait for next week!

JamieJupiter likes this.
  24. Karaoke was a blast!!! Cant wait for next week!!:p:D:rolleyes:

JamieJupiter likes this.
  25. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

I agree! Destini has an amazing voice and I love hearing her sing. :) As for me on the other hand, I apologize in advance for my singing abilities lol! I do agree, Karaoke is a great bonding opportunity and feels good!

JamieJupiter likes this.
  26. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

Karaoke at Sagebrush is the most fun I've ever had singing with a group! It's so much fun hearing the variety of songs people enjoy. Everything from Sinatra to SOAD to Billy Joel to Doja Cat. And who cares about being in key, on pitch and having perfect timing when you're busy enjoying the experience!

Old Nick likes this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to sing at Karaoke again!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. DiamondEuphoria
    Chat with Me

DiamondEuphoria Book with me! Xoxo @LoveRanch North

I always enjoy karaoke night! The ladies sing so beautifully!

29. DiamondEuphoria
    Chat with Me

Thursdays @ sagebrushranch is always a fun night! I love seeing men join to sing karaoke! Playing your favorite songs to sing too and just enjoying yourself.

30. DiamondEuphoria
    Chat with Me

It’s always funny seeing the trivia games and how fun they can be!

31. Karaoke is always a hit!!! If you haven't experienced it yet your missing out!!!
    See everyone next Thursday!!!

JamieJupiter likes this.
  32. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

Singing with everybody is so much fun, and a great way to get to know each other

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me