Comments on Profile Post by Alexandria Moon

1. joe carbols
    joe carbols
    Hi @Alexandria Moon , Thanks for reaching out to me. I saw you last week on Live Stream with @cumishaamado. Cumisha talked a lot about you when I was in town between Jan 10 thru 20th. I was not expecting you back at the ranches so soon. I must say you have a fantastic shape and I love the long legs.
    Feb 5, 2018
    cumishaamado likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    cumishaamado
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comment on my "Little Sister".
    Feb 5, 2018
  3. joe carbols
    joe carbols
    Hi @Alexandria Moon , here is part two. I am sure you will be as popular as @cumishaamado as well. Not sure who your Big Sister was but I could almost bet is was Cumisha, she is the best. I see you would be a the Kit Kat but not sure how long. I won't be back until July 25th at the soonest. Sincerely Joe Carbols
    Feb 5, 2018
    Alexandria Moon and cumishaamado like this.
  4. joe carbols
    joe carbols
    Hi @Alexandria Moon, Not sure what type of chemistry you have but discuss with @cumishaamado and maybe there could be a two girl or three girl encounter on my next visit. If you get a chance read some of my reviews or posts. I do have to quantify that @cumishaamado is one of my favorites and we have some excellent Einstein Chemistry between us. Sincerely Joe
    Feb 5, 2018
    Alexandria Moon and cumishaamado like this.
  5. joe carbols
    joe carbols
    Hi @Alexandria Moon Take care, good luck this tour, hope to see you in July if you are around I will buy you a diet coke and chat. Its my pleasure to read your posts and like the ones that I feel are awesome Cumi, I still need some help this post will only give me 400 characters. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!! Super frustrating. Hope we can fix it next trip into Kit Kat to see @cumishaamado the January KOTM
    Feb 5, 2018
    Alexandria Moon likes this.