♥️♥️ Riley Ryder Reviews ♥️♥️

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RileyRyder, Aug 2, 2021.

1. **Sent to me via email and posted w/permission from client**

“Hello Riley,

I just wanted to write and say thank you very much for spending time with me very early Saturday morning. It was yesterday actually and it was an "interesting" karaoke night. But I want you to know that I really enjoyed myself with you. Whether having a drink inside or chatting outside on the porch, you were very easy to talk to. That is hard to find.

You were very sweet and friendly to me. You were honest and understanding and made me feel at ease. There was no pressure, but there was a great deal of fun that went by way too fast!
    I had never visited your place before, but you made me feel welcome and very comfortable. I really appreciated that. Plus you are very easy to look at, and have a great smile.

It may not seem like much to you, but that was the most fun I had ever had on a date. So I just wanted to say thank you. That place is lucky to have you.

Thanks Riley,
    Andrew

P.S. Those flowers on your night stand were lovely. You have at least two admirers now.”

2. “I’ve been to the ranch before but I’m still the same shy and nervous guy I was since my first visit. I had been in contact with Riley before our date and I could tell she was going to be great at putting me at ease by the little bit of conversation we already had over email. She greeted me in the lobby and we went directly to her room to talk. She noticed immediately how nervous I was and as I expected she got me to open up and relax. She is so beautiful. We talked about a few things and made sure both of our expectations of the night were met. We negotiated a fair price for both of us.

We got all the paper work in order and then made our way over to a bungalow. To say the time with Riley was amazing is an understatement. She’s a great listener and our conversation in between other activities was great.

I can’t wait to return and see her again.”

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RileyRyder likes this.
  4. “I had a two girl party with Riley and Indigo. They are classy, sweet, and even more gorgeous in person. They're really easy going and provide amazing GFE and BDSM experiences. They're easy to talk to and I guarantee you'll want to party with them again. 10/10 would recommend both!”

G

5. “I had been considering visiting the Bunny Ranch for a while but being my first time, I was quite nervous, so I kept putting it off. I decided to browse the list of ladies one day and Riley caught my eye. Her great body and beautiful blue eyes were too much to say no to so I decided to go for it. We emailed back and forth a few times. She was able to accommodate my busy schedule and we set a date.

When I showed up on the big day, she was waiting for me in the parlor. She was even more beautiful than her pictures. We talked for a few minutes and then went to the bar to grab a drink and talk some more. She was very casual and laid back and made me feel comfortable which was surprising considering how nervous I was.

After negotiations and taking care of business in the office we got another drink and headed to the suite. When we got into the suite Riley turned on some music. She has great taste in music. We talked for a few minutes then she suggested we take a bubble bath together. I was a bit hesitant at first with still being nervous, but she talked me into it and I’m so glad she did. She took her clothes off and was so beautiful I could hardly contain myself. I got undressed and we got in the bath. We talked for a while and started touching each other. She really helped calm my nervousness.

After a while we dried off and went over to the bed. We got to the bed and got down to business. I’ll keep the most graphic details to myself, but it was fantastic. I used a toy on her that she had brought and oh my god it was amazing. We then tried a variety of positions and every moment of it was incredible. I was amazed by how comfortable she made me feel. The nervousness wore off quickly.

This was the best experience of my life (skydiving will have to settle for 2nd best now :D). When time and finances allow, I will definitely consider visiting Riley again.”

Bill Woolley and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  6. “I have a new favorite bunny ! Her name is Riley Ryder.
    From head to toe this sexy vixen has it all.
    Those beautiful blue eyes, that incredible body, that sweet smile. she just leaves me breathless !
    So kind hearted she makes me melt. Thank you Riley for your kindness and understanding.
    I feel like a better person having met you and I can't wait to see you again !”

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  7. 5/5 stars!

My wife and I have been talking about having a threesome for a little while now. We wanted something safe and connecting. Of course we had heard of the bunny ranch and thought that, that would be the way to go. After looking through the pictures, we decided on Riley Ryder. She just looked fun and easy going. We called and made an appointment and she took over from there. We emailed back and forth and she let us know what we (my wife and I) should discuss before arriving. The experience with Riley was better than either of us could have imagined! We had the GFE- I’d say, worth every penny! Riley was so kind, sweet, beautiful and comforting, and very safe. I cannot recommend her enough. My wife agrees. It was a wonderful experience. Can’t wait to see Riley again!