❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

DashaDare and AliceLittle like this.
  2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Brooklyn Moore!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BrooklynMoore and DashaDare like this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Sonja!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sonja likes this.
  4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and compassionate Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  5. A big shout out to my sweet Big Al! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski and DashaDare like this.
  6. Aww! Thanks Aaron! You rule! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare and Aaron M Winders like this.
  7. Love you hun...got you on my mind lately!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

DashaDare likes this.
  8. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

DashaDare likes this.
  10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Pearl Lee!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Andrea Banks!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  14. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

DashaDare likes this.
  15. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

DashaDare and Lily Poole like this.
  16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Andrea Banks!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  19. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

DashaDare likes this.
  20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Madeleine Rose!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

DashaDare likes this.
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bobbi Bessos!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  23. Thank you lover! Just for that ... here's a leg shot from one of our photoshoots.... You are a "Leg Man" right? ;)

_JDL4385A.jpg

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Ooh you betcha my dear and that is one beautiful vision. You are very adept at stimulating my interests and I need to visit the LRV soon.[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare and sonja like this.
  25. "Soon" = before this coming Thursday... otherwise you'll need to come see me at Love Ranch North

DashaDare likes this.
  26. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

DashaDare and sonja like this.
  27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Pearl Lee!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

DashaDare likes this.
  29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  30. DashaDare and sonja like this.
  31. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

wow @sonja, that is a side of you that I have never seen before. I can't wait to see you up north sooner rather than later. IF it matters I will be at Kit Kat on October 6th and 7th, maybe.... just maybe you will be there and we can figure out a way to have a three girl party with @cumishaamado and @BryceStevens along with you. After all they are having the world famous Virginia Outhouse Races that weekend, and the following weekend is Dennis' birthday party. I hope you can make it.
    BTW, sincerely, Congratulations on the promotion and the new responsibilities up north. I am sure you will do a fine job. I guess I need to cancel my trip to Vegas and just wait to see you on my next visit into Carson City

32. Yo! Big Albowski! This is me shouting back! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Muah!

DashaDare and BigAlbowski like this.
  33. That sounds like heaven. I would love that and it will be so easy to organize at Moundhouse!

Love Ranch Vegas is still full of beautiful, horny ladies so I wouldn't be too quick to cancel a trip to check them out, too.

34. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Screenshot_20180917-110911_Gallery.jpg

DashaDare, Danimal and sonja like this.
  35. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Oh I agree @sonja, there are a plethora of beautiful ladies at LRV. I have had the pleasure of meeting with one of the best in @BrooklynMoore, she gave me a wonderful tour. I will keep my options open during my trips into Vegas,

DashaDare, sonja and BrooklynMoore like this.