❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. I happy that I took you on tour thank you for choosing me, so next trip we should get together and have an experience together[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare, sonja and joe carbols like this.
  2. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Thank you @BrooklynMoore for liking my posts. It was difficult to choose you over the other fine ladies but with your charming smile and long legs and attractive shape but your enthusiasm and bubbly personality are what attracted me to choose you. You are so much more than just another pretty face!! Never forget that. You are the total package.

3. Joe - we ladies love each other physically and literally... we want our orgasms and will stretch you as thin as you can endure to make sure you give them to us!

DashaDare and Aaron M Winders like this.
  4. Awww my heart is melting[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I wanted you to feel comfortable when I was giving you a tour. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare, sonja and Aaron M Winders like this.
  5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

DashaDare likes this.
  6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare and joe carbols like this.
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Madeleine Rose!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A loud resonating shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  9. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Interesting shout out there @origlegman!! You know where my thoughts are on @BryceStevens
    Beautiful
    Romantic
    Youthful
    Compassionate
    Exotic !!!!

It’s all spelled out quite nicely.

But.... in all fairness I get intoxicating kissing Bryce. Bryce captivates ALL of my senses. Her passion is outstanding with those long deep DCK tantric kisses we have. Seeing her last two selfies are super sensual. But the fact that Bryce is a Beautiful person is one of the 58 facets that I enjoy about @BryceStevens

Her beauty comes from within and it is almost hard to describe it. She is one of a kind and I am so fortunate to have been introduced to her from one of her best friends @cumishaamado. Without Cumisha as my wing Wonder Woman Bryce would just be a dream.

DashaDare likes this.
  10. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi there @sonja thank you for liking my post about the beautiful ladies at LRV especialy @BrooklynMoore. Your “Like” was a milestone like for me as it was # 800. Thank you sooooo much

Sincerely Joe

DashaDare likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure @joe carbols for mentioning me in your post and you're welcome!!! Fate has brought @BryceStevens to join us!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Awe... thank you @cumishaamado. Fate, Faith or just plain Friendship has brought you and @BryceStevens and me together.

Let’s not forget YOU!! Are all of the following to me

Considerate
    Upbeat
    Majestic
    Intelligent
    Sensitive
    Humorous
    Attractive !!!

But let’s not forget the number one reason

DashaDare likes this.
  13. I dont understand the #800 part:rolleyes:

14. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi there @BrooklynMoore The number of “Likes” are measured by the board along with how many messages you write. In order to advance to someone like you at 113 trophy points you have to have so many likes and messages and or media postings. Since no one wants to see an old fart like me I’ll never post a picture as I don’t want to scare anyone

So to show my appreciation at each level of likes I give the person that gave me the line that took me to the next level. In @sonja like she pushed me to “Like” # 800. It’s nothing really but some people are obsessed with how many likes they get. I can give a rats ass about it but it does start some interesting conversation.

The only “likes” I care about are the DFK’s I get from lovely ladies like you, @baileypaige, @BryceStevens , @cumishaamado, @Air Force Amy, @SophiaSun and @sonja

DashaDare, sonja and BrooklynMoore like this.
  15. Oh okay I understand now, thank you for explaining to me[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare and sonja like this.
  16. It's still good to be able to communicate appreciation & glad they have a mechanism here to let you know. A "like" is a compliment. We don't need them like air or water, or food... but, then again, maybe we do. Food for the soul.

17. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hey there @sonja and @BrooklynMoore here is something you don’t need but let me ask you this

Have I ever told you how attractive the both of you are?

We’re not just talking girl next door, we are talking runway red carpet models or centerfolds in the SI swim suit month. We are talking the total package.

sonja, DashaDare and BrooklynMoore like this.
  18. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Well put @sonja However, looking at your photo's and @BrooklynMoore selfies I can see that you are not getting enough "Food for the Soul" as both of your are super skinny but also super sexy. I guess I will have to fatten you both up with a few more "Likes" to let your "Souls" glow and grow with happiness and joy.

Enjoy your day, Have Fun but please be safe!! Until we see each other again there will always be a part of both of you in my dreams

19. Wow @sonja very hot picture

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

sonja likes this.
  20. Oh WoW my heart is really melting that huge compliment[smilie=hot over you.gif]

sonja likes this.
  21. Its called working out and staying healthy handsome[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sonja likes this.
  22. Right now I'm so horny horny
    IMG_20180918_181703_573.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

sonja likes this.
  23. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

DashaDare likes this.
  24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @DashaDare for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for mentioning me in your post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words!!! You have an "Angel" that is watching over you and I am so happy we have a "Special Friendship" with a compassion for life and you will always be in my prayers!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sonja and DashaDare like this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

DashaDare likes this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

sonja, DashaDare and joe carbols like this.
  30. SHOUT TO @joe carbols I love your compliments, and support[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sonja, DashaDare and joe carbols like this.
  31. ranger61a
    Chat with Me

ranger61a Well-Known Member

Shout out too Cumishaamdo,Randy Ryder, Cherry Lane, Harley Lane, Jennifer James, Tiara Tae and any other woman who takes the time to respond to there emails. Food for thought: Before you can pick a social-media strategy, you have to think of your customer and what the value proposition is for them. Social media is a way to engage customers.

DashaDare and BrooklynMoore like this.
  32. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Holy Cow what did I ever do to receive more fine compliments. Thanks for the Shout OUT @BrooklynMoore. I am glad you liked my compliments you know they are from the heart, and I will always offer my support to you and many of the other fine ladies at LRV or up north at the Cul-De-Sac.

"While I'm not the world's most masculine man
    But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man"

Thank you for accepting me for whom I am.

33. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you compassionate @cumishaamado for giving me a shout out. I do not know what I have done to ever deserve a shout out but it must be my lucky day. Two beautiful ladies you and @BrooklynMoore took time out of your busy day to honor me with those sweet compliments. I think its a good thing right?? I mean I am used to getting shouted at at business meetings for high prices, and no supply so I hope this is a positive thing.

Its never happened to me twice in one day I am pretty happy

DashaDare and BrooklynMoore like this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and I can't wait to see you in October and @BryceStevens too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.