❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful and captivating Kathryn Wolfe![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!! A true simmering beauty!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abbey Avery!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Andrea Banks!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

shout out to @BeccaBentley you deserve the world, queen!!
    shout out to @Bobbi Besos can't wait to party with you soon, you make my heart go thump!!

11. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Cecily Rose!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Ava Carter!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Chloe Cakes!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Tiffany Hilton!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abby Avery!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!! A true simmering beauty!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful and captivating Kathryn Wolfe![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Andrea Banks!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

23. Awe thank you Big Al, a shout out to you and lots of kisses.........

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Willow Love!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Stacy Tyler!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Tiffany Hilton!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the enchanting, beautiful and captivating Kathryn Wolfe![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

30. @destinistarr (Welcome Back Sweetie love your dress)
    @DollyHart (You look Gorgeous as always)
    @AriaQuinn (Welcome Back)
    @KikiLover (Look Amazing on Live streams as always)
    @cumishaamado (Great job as chat hostess on kit kat live stream)
    @LexxxiStar (Look Gorgeous in your outfits Have fun on your break)
    @JenniferLynn (Look Gorgeous in your pics Have fun on your break)
    @KimmyHeart (Looking Gorgeous on live stream)
    @AjaMercury (Have fun your on your break. look forward to seeing back on Live streams in July)
    @KlassyKay (Look Gorgeous in your pics and love your dress on kit Kat live stream)
    @GemStoned (Have fun on your break.)
    @LilyPeach (look Amazing in your pics Great job as hosts on Kit Kat live stream)
    @KathrynWolfe
    @KarmenSutra
    @CherryLane (Look Amazing in your pics. Happy Mother's Day)
    @JuniperJones (Totally Awesome and Hilarious on LRN live stream)
    @Abby Avery (Have fun on your break hun. congrats on your move to SBR)
    @SerenityLove
    @JessieStone
    @JadeMonroe
    @SandiBenks
    @Avery Asher
    @AngelaMacina
    @OliviaGreen (Totally Awesome and Hilarious on LRN live stream)
    @willowlove (Look Gorgeous in your pics)
    @AstridLulpeck (Look Amazing in your pics and really enjoying interacting with you)
    @MinaLee (Welcome to BR's (LRN)
    @Natasha Star (Happy Mother's Day)
    @DesertRose (Happy Mother's Day,Desert. Awesome Job as hosts on SBR live stream)
    @Tegan Hart
    @LayloniStroxxx
    @EllieMoore (Awesome job as chat hostess on SBR live stream
    @ChloeCakes (Great job as chat hostess on SBR Live stream Your the greatest keep up the good work)
    @JadeJasper (I was very happy to see you on SBR live stream look Stunning Gorgeous as always)
    @Jessica Riley (Have fun on your Break)
    @Delilah Rae (Welcome Back Sweetie)
    @KirstenSkye (Look Amazing in your pics and you look gorgeous on SBR live stream)
    @TiffanyHilton(Awesome job as Hosts on SBR live stream)
    @AliceLittle (Love your Sex Toy Reviews. Great show of Coffee with Alice about how to buy your first sex toy.)
    @harleylane (hope you have a great week and weekend)
    @MiaAmore (Look amazing on BR live streams)
    @LaurenLively (Welcome Back Beautiful
    @jennyjade
    @Jessicajohnson (Be Strong Sweetie I am thinking of you)
    @RileyGrey
    @randyryder
    @Bobbi Besos (Great job as chat hostess on BR live stream)
    @MarilynBaker (Look gorgeous in your pics)
    @CocoBrantley Look Gorgeous in your dresses and outfits)
    @CecilyRose (Great job as hosts on BR live streams)
    @BeccaBentley (look gorgeous on live streams)
    @angelinamonroe (Awesome job as hosts on BR's live stream)
    @AsiaFoxxx (Look Gorgeous on Live streams)
    @NicoletteDiamond (looks Gorgeous on Live Stream
    @DinahFlowers

Welcome to BR's @ValerieLust (Kit Kat) @summersage (SBR) @AllisonSnow (LRN) @KarinaKaif (Kit Kat's start tour on May 15th)

Great job to all the Brothels with their Live streams last Week. LRN's Live stream was thee funniest since 12-7-18. Shout out to all the lovers who appeared on that live stream. Have a great week Ladies

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    KimmyHeart and LilyPeach like this.
  31. Awe thank you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  32. Shout out to Bailey Paige! :)

33. Shout out to Lily Poole! :)

34. Shout out to Chloe Cakes! :)

35. Shout out to Jade Jasper! :)