❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

AjaMercury likes this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!! A true simmering beauty!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Andrea Banks!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abby Avery!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the enchanting, beautiful and captivating Kathryn Wolfe![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

8. Shout Out to the ladies following ladies of their Brothels

LRN's
    @destinistarr (Hope you had a great week)
    @OliviaGreen (Awsome job as Chat Hostess on LRN live stream. Love your compliement so much)
    @AstridLulpeck (Love interacting with you alot too)
    @JuniperJones
    @LusciousHazel (Love your outfit on live stream look more amazing in your pics)
    @AuburnAroma (Welcome to LRN's You look Amazing on Live stream and love your smile)
    @SandiBenks
    @Avery Asher (Thank you for the Bday Greetings You look Amazing in your pics)
    @AngelaMacina (love your pics)
    @willowlove (Look Gorgeous in your pics)
    @MinaLee
    @AllisonSnow
    @SashaBlue (Enjoy your break sweetie)
    @CirceChateau (Great job as hosts on LRN live stream, you looked gorgeous)

Kit Kt's
    @LexxxiStar (Look Gorgeous in your outfits)
    @JenniferLynn (Have fun on your break)
    @DaphneGaspard (Great job as chat hostess on Kit Kat live stream)
    @KimmyHeart Look Gorgeous in your pics and on live streams)
    @AjaMercury (Have fun your on your break. look forward to seeing back on Live streams soon)
    @KlassyKay (Look Gorgeous in your pics )
    @GemStoned (Have fun on your break. can't wait to see you on live streams again soon)
    @LilyPeach (look Amazing in your pics and videos Great job as host on Kit Kat Live stream)
    @AriaQuinn (Welcome Back hun)
    @KathrynWolfe
    @BrigidErotes (love your videos on youtube.)
    @MillieBrandt (Look gorgeous as a Schoolgirl on Live stream)

SBR's
    @JadeJasper (Great job as hosts on SBR live stream. Love your Red Dress)
    @LayloniStroxxx (Always enjoyed watching you on live streams. Love your compliement on LRN live stream so much)
    @Natasha Star (Hope you have a great week. Love your pics)
    @Abby Avery ( Great job as chat host on SBR live stream. Welcome Back and I appreciate your support of me being on chat during the live streams)
    @DesertRose (Hope to see back at SBR's soon Thank you for the B day greetings)
    @Tegan Hart (Look Gorgeous in your outfits)
    @EllieMoore (Looking Stunning as always)
    @ChloeCakes (looking Gorgeous in your pics Thanks for the Bday greetings Great Job as hosts on SBR live stream)
    @Jessica Riley (Have fun on your Break)
    @Delilah Rae (Welcome Back Sweetie)
    @KirstenSkye (Look Amazing in your pics and you look gorgeous on SBR live stream)
    @LilyPoole (Great job as chat hostess on SBR live stream)
    @TiffanyHilton (you look Gorgeous in your pics Chi Town Goddess)
    @summersage (love your pics and your outfits look stunning gorgeous)

BR's
    @harleylane (hope you had a great week)
    @MiaAmore (Look amazing on BR live streams and you looked stunning gorgeous in your pics on Media Erotica )
    @LaurenLively (Great job as host on BR live stream. Look gorgeous as always)
    @jennyjade
    @Jessicajohnson (Be Strong Sweetie I am thinking of you)
    @RileyGrey
    @randyryder
    @Bobbi Besos (Look Amazing in your gold dress on live stream last night
    @MarilynBaker (Look gorgeous in your pics Thank you for the B day greetings Sweetie Your the Best)
    @CocoBrantley Look Gorgeous in your dresses and outfits on Live streams)
    @CecilyRose (looking Gorgeous on your pics)
    @BeccaBentley
    @AsiaFoxxx (Hope you had a great week miss seeing your stunning smile)
    @NicoletteDiamond (Hope you had a great week)
    @DinahFlowers
    @AngeliqueRose (Welcome Back Gorgeous)
    @Vixen (Great job as chat hostess on BR's Live stream. Look Amazing)

Welcome to BR's SBR @ScarletAshwood Kit Kat @JezebelMzHollywood @ElizaWilde @LondonWoods LRN @AuburnAroma BR @AubreyRoberts

Great job overall with your live streams this week ladies. Big Shout out to @OliviaGreen @LayloniStroxxx for the heartfelt compliement I received on LRN live stream. Its Ladies like you along with the rest is worth being on my lists. You both and the rest I follow and interact with You all are the Greatest

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  9. Thank you

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  10. Vixen
    Chat with Me

Vixen Well-Known Member

Thank you!!! Xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  11. "Vixen, post: Thank you!!! Xoxo

Your welcome hun

12. KimmyHeart, post: Thank you

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Your welcome hun

13. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bobbi Besos!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Stacy Tyler!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Jenny Jade!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the enchanting, beautiful and captivating Kathryn Wolfe![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

20. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Tiffany Hilton!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating KiKi Lover!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abbey Avery!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Andrea Banks!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Ellie Moore!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

27. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kathryn Wolfe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Ellie Moore!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abbey Avery!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!! A true simmering beauty!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

35. origlegman
    Chat with Me