❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. @destinistarr ( love your dress Great job as chat hostess on LRN live Stream Thank you for the b day shouttout)
    @cumishaamado
    @LexxxiStar (Look Gorgeous in your outfits)
    @JenniferLynn (Have fun on your break)
    @DaphneGaspard (Thank you for the B day shout out and Great job as host on Kit Kat Live stream)
    @KimmyHeart
    @AjaMercury (Have fun your on your break. look forward to seeing back on Live streams in July)
    @KlassyKay (Look Gorgeous in your pics )
    @GemStoned (Have fun on your break. Happy Birthday Little Cougar)
    @LilyPeach (look Amazing in your pics and look Gorgeous on live stream)
    @AriaQuinn (Welcome Back hun)
    @KathrynWolfe
    @BrigidErotes (Thank you for the bday Greetings)
    @JuniperJones
    @Abby Avery (Welcome back and Good Luck with your Tour at SBR's)
    @JadeMonroe
    @SandiBenks
    @Avery Asher (Thank you for the Bday Greetings You look Amazing in your pics)
    @AngelaMacina
    @OliviaGreen (Thanks for the Bday shoutout on LRN Live stream)
    @CharlieDaze (Thanks for the bday shoutout on LRN Live Stream and Great job as host)
    @willowlove (Look Gorgeous in your pics)
    @AstridLulpeck (Look Amazing in your pics and really enjoying interacting with you alot Thanks for the B day greetings)
    @MinaLee
    @AllisonSnow
    @SashaBlue
    @Natasha Star (Great job as host on SBR live stream)
    @DesertRose (Hope to see back at SBR's soon Thank you for the B day greetings)
    @Tegan Hart
    @LayloniStroxxx
    @EllieMoore (Looking Stunning as always)
    @ChloeCakes (looking Gorgeous in your pics Thanks for the Bday greetings Great Job as hosts on SBR live stream)
    @JadeJasper (Thank you the Bday Greetings too Sweetie Love the pic of you and Natasha)
    @Jessica Riley (Have fun on your Break)
    @Delilah Rae (Welcome Back Sweetie)
    @KirstenSkye (Look Amazing in your pics and you look gorgeous on SBR live stream)
    @LilyPoole (Great job as chat hostess on SBR live stream)
    @TiffanyHilton (Thank you for the Bday greetings you look Gorgeous in your pics)
    @harleylane (Great job as host on BR live Stream)
    @MiaAmore (Look amazing on BR live streams and great job as chat hostess on BR live stream)
    @LaurenLively
    @jennyjade
    @Jessicajohnson (Be Strong Sweetie I am thinking of you)
    @RileyGrey
    @randyryder (Great job as Chat hostess on BR live stream)
    @Bobbi Besos
    @MarilynBaker (Look gorgeous in your pics Thank you for the B day greetings Sweetie Your the Best)
    @CocoBrantley Look Gorgeous in your dresses and outfits on Live streams)
    @CecilyRose (looking Gorgeous on your pics)
    @BeccaBentley (look gorgeous on live streams)
    @angelinamonroe
    @AsiaFoxxx (Look Gorgeous on Live streams)
    @NicoletteDiamond
    @DinahFlowers
    @AngeliqueRose (Welcome Back Gorgeous)

Welcome to BR's SBR @MarliMichaels @MillieBrandt (Kit Kat) @Raquel Ramirez (Kit Kat) @LusciousHazel (LRN)
    Great job with your live streams last week ladies. Big Thank you to Kit kat's and LRN for the B Day shout out greetings it truly met alot to me.

2. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

MmmEeooOW
    TY sweetheart xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marlin Groce Jr and BrigidErotes like this.
  3. Marlin Groce Jr and BrigidErotes like this.
  4. Your welcome [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

MillieBrandt likes this.
  5. Anytime Gorgeous[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Thank you and here are endless kisses for you <3 xoxo That picture of @NatashaStar and I was super cute hu? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  7. Your Darn right it was I love that pic of you ladies. Mommy and Daughter Dearest duo[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

JadeJasper likes this.
  8. Thank you handsome

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  9. Shout out to everyone

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

10. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Tiffany Hilton!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Cecily Rose!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abby Avery!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kathryn Wolfe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Ava Carter!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Willow Love!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Juniper Jones!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Ava Carter!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Willow Love!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful and captivating Kathryn Wolfe![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

29. Huge Shout out to @OliviaGreen and @LayloniStroxxx for the Compliement towards me during live stream tonight I'm so touched and felt by you both for that. Its Ladies like you along with all the other ladies I put on my lists are totally worth being on my Shout Out,Kiss,WCW's list. Your all are the Greatest no matter what.

30. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

A shout out to all the ladies of LPIN! I adore you all [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]To my ATF @RoxyGold a giant good luck next month at the Awards :) Goodnight from the Midwest - time to sleep off those 12 oz curls [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

31. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Cecily Rose!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abby Avery!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Roxy Gold!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]