RANCH SPECIAL 2 GIRL CHAMPAGNE JACUZZI BUBBLE BATH WITH SOPHIA SUN & CUMISHA AMADO

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jan 3, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Are you stressed, lonely and ready to relax and experience the touch and intimacy of 2 women?

To schedule your appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0 This will secure your party with us and we can prepare for our party with you.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Email: [email protected]

Email: [email protected]

IMG_0844.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

We are successful working together ❤️
    We love work together for long time.
    ❤️

[email protected]
    10Am until midnight.

3. Very nice reviews Sophia and cumisha

LinaGoodlove likes this.
  4. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]It's a "New Year" and let us fulfill your loneliness and bring happiness for the "New Year"!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]Schedule your appointment with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

GoddessTy and TurboEnchantix like this.
  6. Next week the dynamic duo together again, for me! :D

Marty2015BTTF likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Sophia and I are excited to see you next week too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

You girlies look so cute together!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. All three of you girls are beautiful Sophia cumisha Kiki

KikiLover likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for your kind words, support and compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @TurboEnchantix for liking my post and for a wonderful 2 Girl Party too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Marty2015BTTF for the compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. WOW - What a Beautiful and Talented Combo !!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Wow!!! Thanks @Lear Canyon for your kind thoughts and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

What are doing today? Are you lonely and missing intimacy? Book us today with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Lear Canyon likes this.
  17. What a Fantastic Idea - Going to see if I cant work something out !!!!

18. got see cumisha and Sophia both are beautiful girls

Lear Canyon likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Lear Canyon for sharing your thoughts and we would love to party with you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I took that photo of them in the bubble bath, so I know how much fun they can be together. Can't wait to do it again.

21. I wish I was a guy so I could have the experience of you both;)

GoddessTy and foreverman like this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for taking the photo of us in the bubble bath and @SophiaSun and I, can't wait to do it again too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

That tub is pretty big. We could try to squeeze you in there with us next time.

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and I would love it for next time!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Lear Canyon for liking my post and we would love for you to join us!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LinaGoodlove likes this.
  27. GoddessTy
    Chat with Me

GoddessTy Sensual Dominatrix, Fire breathing dragon

That looks bubble bath looks like major fun:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

LinaGoodlove likes this.
  28. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

I met Camisha 2016 We did it a lots parties together.
    We are successful working together and We have almost the same clients every time.
    ;)[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]
    [email protected]

LinaGoodlove likes this.
  29. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

You are gorgeous and sweet.
    [email protected]

LinaGoodlove likes this.
  30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for your kind words, compliment & support!!!

Are you lonely and want to add excitement in your life? Book with @SophiaSun & @cumishaamado today with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

LinaGoodlove likes this.
  31. I love you two girls especially together.

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @LinaGoodlove for your kind words and support!!! I miss you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @GoddessTy for sharing your thoughts!!! We would love for you @GoddessTy to join us for bubble bath fun too!!! Who wants to book all 3 of us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Lear Canyon likes this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Lear Canyon likes this.
  35. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

This sounds like a great 2 girl fantasy!!!