2 Girl Teams

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kind Of Important, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Since I'm currently in between girlfriend's, I'm planning on celebrating finally paying off my truck. And since tips have been good at work, I'm looking for the best girlfriend's experience that money can rent, before I take the time to find myself a new real girlfriend.

Who do you work well with?

I've dropped by for threesomes twice before with two different results. The first time was one of the most memorable experiences ever and the second time was still a lot of fun, but was no better than partying with these two wonderful ladies one on one. I think that I would have had a better time booking two separate parties with each lady individually.
    The difference between the two parties was that the first one seemed like they really liked each other and could work as a team. The second party was two individuals who hadn't built that level of chemistry with each other.
    I'm planning on dropping by as soon as I get confirmation from work what vacation days are available.

LavenderJoy, pantera and Built tough like this.
  2. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Here's a list of two girl parties that had reports written on them here:
    Cumisha Amado/Sophia Sun
    Cecily Rose/Bobbi Besos
    Bobbi Besos/Juniper Jones
    Sandi Benks/Remy Martin
    Sandi Benks/Destini Starr
    Bobbi Besos/Tiara Tae
    Asia Foxx/Nicolette Diamond
    Abby Avery/Remy Martin
    Bobbi Besos/Alex More
    Alexandria Moon/Alex More

This was taken from the Real Life Ranch Reports. Thank you to everyone who wrote a report and shared their experiences. :)

3. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

How did you search this? :D:D:D

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  4. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Once a month I would read the Real Life Ranch reports. I counted things I was interested in and recorded them in a spreadsheet. So I've got a list of who participated in two girl parties.

Built tough likes this.
  5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Thank you for the shout out and interest luv!

MistyLane and Built tough like this.
  6. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

Absolutely! Hopefully my assumption wasn’t miss placed but I bet you would work amazing with anyone, especially ruby and Abby. Pretty sure just being with you is a little bit of heaven :)

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Wow, thank you for putting this list together! Please allow me to add a couple that have been overlooked (the links to the reviews of these 2 girl, are no longer accessible on my review page).
    Remy Martin/Bobbi Besos & Remy Martin/Betty Page

Built tough and Lunch Buffett like this.
  8. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No worries at all babe! Yea a nice bit of heaven and a naughty bit of hell ;)

Ragazo Solo and Built tough like this.
  9. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I'm alway down for a 2 girl!!!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

10. randyryder
    Chat with Me

The more the better!

Randy Ryder

ImogenSteele and Built tough like this.
  11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

You and Pantera's two girl Chemistry is the Best I've Ever Experienced and we've had some HOT two girl parties!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

pantera and Built tough like this.
  12. Do some treasure hunting in Real Life Ranch Reports and you will find some intense reviews of me with my bestie @baileypaige we have a hot history together! :)

13. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I would love to please you someday darling ;)

Built tough likes this.
  14. I had plenty of two girl parties all year long last year. MANY of them of epic proportion!

Please email me privately for my thoughts and favorites. Thank you!

[​IMG]

Brand New Pics!

Do you like? Come see me!

I had a cancellation for the brothel crawl. Anyone interested?

Email me at [email protected]

ImogenSteele and Pizza Man like this.
  15. MOs def

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Built tough likes this.
  16. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Let’s not forget me and Pantera!

Xoxo

Randy Ryder

Matty5, Tony Dark and Built tough like this.
  17. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

No one could forget you and Pantera! Of all our HOT 2 girls our Chemistry with Pantera is the Best!
    Your personalities complement each other and your parties are HOT! I'm excited to party with you two again since I've been seeing Pantera one on one it will make our 2 girls with Pantera even HOTTER!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Built tough likes this.
  18. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

Oh my goodness what a great list of ladies! BTW @KirstenSkye and I do play very well together

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Built tough and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  19. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

Oh my goodness what a great list of ladies! BTW @KirstenSkye and I do play very well together
    IMG_20200304_172737.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

20. Matty5
    Chat with Me

Matty5 Active Member

21. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

I'm very happy share my favorite parties with Cumisha Amado.
    She is awesome and friendly girl.
    Thank you sweetheart!!!!
    Sophia Sun

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

22. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I party with @randyryder and @pantera one on one and together! Both of their party styles are about giving their client an intense sensual experience tggat is filled with Fun! Their personalities are down to Earth and Fun but different but when you put them together they compliment each other so well! I have had a lot of Amazing two girl Parties with Randy but my parties with Randy and Pantera are the BEST Overal BOOTYLICIOUS 2 girl experience I have had so far. It's about connection and those 2 ladies have that!
    If you are looking for a 2 girl combination I know I'm always going to have a 5 Star EXPERIENCE with Randy Ryder and Pantera!

MistyLane and Built tough like this.
  23. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Mia have done a couple two girl parties together! Lots of fun!

Built tough likes this.
  24. Matty5
    Chat with Me

Matty5 Active Member

Damn I’m jealous some lucky guy got a night of fun he’s never going to forget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25. Don’t be jealous! Set up your own encounter with these hot babes! :)

26. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

I have booked 7-8 threesomes in my bunny ranch career. Most of the ladies are not there anymore :( I would say it’s definitely a awesome experience when the girls have chemistry. When they don’t have chemistry it’s still fun but definitely a difference. Only 1 threesome I had I can say was not good. My best advice pick a lady you have chemistry with and ask her her favorites and then you pick from
    That list. That’s a guarantee fun time. I like randy Ryder, piper Rae, Harley lane.

27. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

My favorite 2 girl team is @randyryder and @pantera and I will be doing a 2 girl outdate with them soon but I got to talk with @randyryder and @harleylane a little this past weekend and we are planning a 2 girl party this summer! I have had some 4 girl fun with these Sexy ladies and @chanel so I'm sure that will be happening again this year!

Pridefc1 likes this.
  28. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

You are a lucky man! Let me know how Harley and randy are together. They are both awesome!

Tony Dark likes this.
  29. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

When I get to have a lady or ladies join Randy Ryder and I for a party I really feel like I have my own Leprechaun! I was working on the date when I can see Randy and Harley today but I will let you know how it was and write a review! I'm sure I won't be able to find the words to describe that party, Randy and Harley have a very Steamy Chemistry so I know that party is going to be HOT!

MistyLane likes this.