RANCH SPECIAL 2023 CAMEL & OSTRICH RACES, VIRGINIA CITY, SEPT. 9 & 10

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Sep 8, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Let's experience the 2023 Camel & Ostrich Races in Virginia City this weekend and this is an awesome and hilarious event to watch.

Book a minimum Out Date of 3 Hours with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0 and receive another hour complimentary and I will pay for our meals and activities!!!

Email: [email protected]

Boggsy likes this.
  2. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

Wow, the 2023 Camel & Ostrich Races in Virginia City this weekend? Count me in! Ive always wanted to go!! I've heard so much about this event, and it sounds like an absolute blast.

I hope someone takes you on that adventure! Guys don't wait to witness those hilarious races and have a memorable time at the Camel & Ostrich Races!

Boggsy likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @HannahFoxx for sharing your thoughts and support!!! You would have a blast too!!!

Who wants to experience this memorable and hilarious event with me???[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Oh my goodness! This is tomorrow!!!![smilie=happy.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Yes and it's going to be a blast!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Boggsy for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]