A BELATED WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ColinSTL, May 17, 2021.

1. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Just wanted to start a thread to welcome everyone -- Bunnies, Starlets, staffers, board members, heck, everyone -- back to the Ranches and the Boards! I know it's been such a long time, and I know we've all gone through a lot during the pandemic, both good and bad. It's been very challenging, to say the least, but here we are, and we've made it!

An update on myself and Brent: Brent is still hanging in there and doing good under the circumstances with his condition. I'm still helping take care of him, now working more hours at the Target store I work at, and constantly writing and covering games and events for the news web site. It's been particularly busy since late January, early February since high school sports returned in Illinois, through strict protocols, new rules and limited attendance. But the big think is that the kids got to, and are also currently, getting to play their seasons and it really means so much to everyone.

I hope that you're all doing well and hanging in there. Missing all of you, and hoping to get back for a a big and overdue visit somewhere down the road. Stay tuned!

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Thank you darling, it’s been amazing coming back and seeing so many familiar faces, can’t wait to have you over to visit us. Glad you’re doing good as well. :)

ColinSTL and KarinaKaifova like this.
  3. Thanks for the updates on you and Brent, Sir Colin—hopefully, you can celebrate your birthday “Ranch-Style” this coming September!

ColinSTL and KikiLover like this.
  4. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Was wondering how you and Brent .Were doing Colin...

ColinSTL likes this.
  5. Ghost13
    Chat with Me

Ghost13 Well-Known Member

Well said Colin good to hear from you and Brent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ColinSTL likes this.
  6. Yes, yes, yes, a welcome back to us all. i am honored to be back and to have mentors such as miss Air Force Amy herself!!! I have had an amazing start so far and I hope things keep going just as well for the rest of my tour. xoxo KK

ColinSTL and RunningSquirrel like this.
  7. Brent & ColinSTL. SO GOOD to hear from you! Welcome back honey an d thank you for the update! All my love & kisses to you both!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ColinSTL likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @ColinSTL for sharing your thoughts!!! We all miss you too and hoping to see you and Brent again during your next visit to the ranches!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ColinSTL likes this.
  9. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

You're very welcome Kiki! I hope that you're doing well and everything went good for you during the pandemic. Not quite over yet, but we're getting there. Slowly but surely.

10. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

Thanks bunches RS! If not September, maybe New Year's -- hey, you never know, right? Hope you've been doing well also and things are OK with you.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  11. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

Thanks bunches Rosco! As I like to say these days -- you can't keep The Fabulous Feeney Brothers down for long!

12. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

Thanks bunches Ghost! it's not always easy, as I've said, but we're still getting things done, and it's not a bad thing at all!

13. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

You can't do better than Amy herself Karina! Hope you're doing well and great to see you're off to a good start! Keep on keeping on!

14. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

Thanks bunches Amy! It's really good to hear from you as well, and I'm glad that we've all gotten through everything in great shape. Hope you're well! :) *big hugs xoxoxoxoxoo*

15. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

Not sure when it'll be, but I can't wait to get back out there as well! It's been way too long for sure!

*more bg hugs xoxoxoxoxoxooxo*