A Jersey Boys Second Adventure with the amazing Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JerseyBunnyFan, Sep 8, 2019.

1. So almost one year after finally getting to meet the amazing passionate, intelligent and beautiful Alice Little, this Jersey Boy had the opportunity to have a wonderful encounter with her again! Through out the process of planning on seeing Alice I was hoping to maybe go for a swim with her in the ranches pool but the weather that day said no to that, but regardless of the weather we were still able to plan out quite a remarkable encounter. After using our “umbrellas” ie towels on our heads to run back out to the booker, we took care of the payment and then it was on to our party. Alice was still the passionate little fire cracker that I remembered her being and without going into super detail our time together was amazing. She left me more out of breathe then I was from a hike I took that same day

When you party with Alice you will hate when the time of the party comes to an end the because she is just that wonderful that your seem to want to make time stop and that’s what makes her great! So thank you again for a wonderful experience Alice, you still left me stumbling and bumbling for a second time.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]:D[smilie=happy.gif]

2. JerseyBunnyFan,
    I am so happy we saw each other again! I wish the weather would have cooperated for us! It was amazing, we did share a lot of passion! I like taking your breath away, but never fear I know CPR!
    It is always a little sad when our time is done, but we made such great memories! Until our next encounter! Awwww

JerseyBunnyFan and auron79 like this.
  3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great review JerseyBunnyFan. Even when the weather was acting up I'm happy to hear you and Alice changed course and made your visit still a awesome one. Seeing her every visit is always a memorable one.

JerseyBunnyFan likes this.
  4. It’s good to know that you know CPR cause you always seem to take my breath away lol and yes till our next encounter! We have to make it trilogy now haha :D

AliceLittle likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. I look forward to making it a trilogy Jersey! No worries I do know CPR!
    20991216_885602554922889_1028594409_o.jpg

JerseyBunnyFan likes this.
  7. Pics like that and I will need CPR haha, and yes that trilogy is in motion, but sometimes those turn into 4th movies and reboots I guess we are heading into the reboot territory haha. I watch too many movies :D[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Any time you can party with Alice...it is so the best party ever!

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Thank you all! I love my reviews, when I read them I remember all the fun we had!
    [​IMG]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]