REVIEW AmberBeauty

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MikeInNevada, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Amber Beauty ... Caramel Girl ... she's like: caramel candy (no further details to be supplied on this, since none are necessary) . . . and..."exotic" but down-to-earth ... in short: you've never met anyone like her.

2. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

MaeLove Booking now thru July 5th let's plan our date!

Shes a fabulous girl isn't she? Great review!

AmberBeauty and KikiLover like this.
  3. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Nice to the point review. Sadly Miss @AmberBeauty's schedule and mine never seem to work out for us to meet... One of these days though [smilie=happy.gif]

AmberBeauty, Built tough and MaeLove like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your party with @AmberBeauty and have her fulfill your fantasies with many memories to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. AmberBeauty
    Chat with Me

AmberBeauty Well-Known Member

I can be up whenever you need me too baby[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  6. AmberBeauty
    Chat with Me

Thank you @cumishaamado, I love fulfilling fantasies and leaving gentlemen with lasting memories.

7. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Due some health issues (not covid related) I haven't been able to come up there. I always look forward to meeting a new lady in the house, as well as reigniting some flames with the ladies I know. Cumisha & Destini.

destinistarr and AmberBeauty like this.
  8. AmberBeauty
    Chat with Me

I hope you feel better fast darling. It sucks being sick. Hopefully we will see you soon sweetie

foreverman likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You're welcome @AmberBeauty!!! Book your party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and @destinistarr and me @cumishaamado hope you feel better too!!! We both miss you and we look forward to partying with you when you feel better!!! Kisses from both of us!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman and destinistarr like this.
  11. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

I hope to see you soon. Remember what I said, get better before you come down.

foreverman likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book with @AmberBeauty today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]