REVIEW An evening with Bobbi Besos

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TiredFrog, May 19, 2019.

1. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I finally got to meet the lovely Bobbi Besos and well, I can only say that I'm A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED in myself that I didn't prepare better and spend more time with this woman! There, now that I have your attention....First of all, if you're going to visit Bobbi, take a nap ahead of time, take your vitamins, arrive hydrated.

I had set an appointment with Bobbi and left a deposit weeks ahead of time, still the best way to meet someone there in my experience. I arrived and was having a drink at the bar when she walked into the room. I had described myself a bit and told her what I would be wearing so she could spot me too, we both looked up and saw each other at the same time. Wow. I know everyone says it but its true, she's so much prettier and just downright oozing sexuality more than anything her pictures could portray. Bobbi sat with me and had a drink as I'm trying to get my heart to stop pounding. She's ever so fun to talk with, bright, witty and charming even with a guy who is stumbling over his words, totally in awe of this woman he's with.

We got to the point where she gave me a tour. I'd had these before but she showed me places I didn't know existed there. Notes were taken by me for a return trip! I got to see her room which is furnished in a way that reflects her personality and told me even more about her. Negotiations were taken care of smoothly, we had a nice bath together to get to know each other even better and then..... well, that part gets left to your imagination. I was kicking myself though when the time came that I had to call it quits, I would have loved staying with her....

Fast forward to the next evening where I went to the BR to watch the livestream broadcast, with Bobbi being one of the moderators. Once they were done, she came to sit and talk with me, spending the next few hours just in conversation. She excused herself to attend a few lineups but would always come back to sit and talk, something very unexpected which even further endeared her to me. I'm already looking forward to a return visit with Bobbi for my birthday, this time, with me being better prepared! Thank you Bobbi for a most wonderful and memorable experience with you!![smilie=be mine!.gif]

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  2. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Thanks for the review, TF! Bobbi has always seemed like a truly special woman. Glad you had a great time and got to chat more, too. BH

TiredFrog likes this.
  3. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

Thanks, I'm already planning a return trip to celebrate my bday there this year with Bobbi!

4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review TF!!!!!

This quote says it all...……………………………."just downright oozing sexuality more than anything her pictures could portray."

TiredFrog likes this.
  5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]This is truly an awesome review of Bobbi and you have manage to capture her spirit and essence to a “T.” You made a terrific choice and I’m glad you had a fabulous time. See you when you return. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

TiredFrog likes this.
  6. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Bobbi definitely made it one memorable weekend!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @Bobbi Besos today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TiredFrog likes this.
  8. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

Thanks Cumisha, I still can't keep from smiling every time I think about this lovely lady!

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @TiredFrog and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TiredFrog likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TiredFrog for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @Bobbi Besos today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TiredFrog likes this.