Anticipation fulfilled with Aspen North

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Aug 7, 2018.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

After meeting in a last-minute trip in May, it has been a pleasure getting to know Aspen North. There was an instant connection and getting to know each other these last several weeks made me realize getting together was inevitable.

She proved a lot by being there as a true friend even when my job situation made it that I truly didn't know when I could return. She showed me a lot by being there regardless of whether I could return and party anytime soon.

Her encouragement really helped and was one the motivating factors in landing a new position which moved me back to California.

Once I got the position I knew I had to return. We had the best time hanging out in the parlor for several hours, having a nice dinner, leading up to an amazing first party. I knew the anticipation would make it a great party, but exceeded even my high expectations.

Guys I recommend you book with Aspen ASAP. She's one of the most beautiful women I've ever meet but it's her beauty as a person that truly makes this beauty so special. Go see her today!!!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Great review Raz and you made a great choice. Aspen is the real deal and is a truly beautiful woman both inside and out. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

3. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Aspen North Alaskan Snow Bunny

Thank you raz, you have been nothing but amazing to me.

4. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Nice review Raz. Aspen sounds like one sweet lady and a great lady to spend time with.

Aspen North likes this.
  5. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Thank you Hunt13. You are too kind: )

The Alaskan Snow Bunny
    Aspen North

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Aspen North likes this.
  7. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Thanks girl : )

The Alaskan Snow Bunny
    Aspen North

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Aspen North likes this.
  9. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

AMAZING REVIEW OF AN AMAZING LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Aspen North likes this.
  10. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Thanks lady, I adore raz. He is always so good to me.

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]