Armed Forces Day!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joe carbols, May 21, 2022.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Today is Armed Forces Day!!! Please recognize any of your friends or family that has served in the Armed Forces to protect this great country!!

I would also like to recognize any of the beautiful ladies at the various ranches a Congratulatory Armed Forced Day!!!

I have had the pleasure to experience a wonderful encounter with a fantastic member of the US Air Force!!

Congratulations go out to the beautiful @Air Force Amy for defending our country and providing me with the greatest gift she could have ever given me. Kudos to Amy.

While I can not give you one of my wonderful bear hugs I will send a well known proxy that we both love to give you a wonderful hug that you so deserve!!

I know there are other wonderful ladies that have served our country and I ask that they respond to get recognized.

And of course every board member that has served this country proudly please accept my sincere respect for what you have done.

2. Thank you @joe carbols . so very nice of you to think offend mention me. Mwaaahhhh!

I'd like to take this moment to appreciate all my fellow board members and peers and everyone else that has served and or put up with someone that served or worried about their children out there serving. God bless you and keep you. Thank you!

3. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Thank you @joe carbols and @Air Force Amy! As for me, retired Army National Guardsman who played in the sandbox for OIF III (I spent the majority of my career in the field artillery). And as @Air Force Amy mentioned, shout out to the ladies who served...such as @MarieBossette, who used to be an Army MP.

joe carbols and MarieBossette like this.
  4. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

Thank you so much love for the shout out.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]A big shout out to Air Force Amy, Marie Bossette and anyone else who has served! You will always have our greatest respect! [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

joe carbols and MarieBossette like this.
  6. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much love!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  7. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Congratulations Magnificent @MarieBossette for your dedication and service in the US Army(?). Here’s a Great Big Joe Carbols bear hug. I’ll send one via a proxy.

looking forward to buying you a Diet Coke the next time I see you

MarieBossette likes this.
  8. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much love!

9. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

With out such dedicated ladies like @Air Force Amy and @MarieBossette we might not have ever met these fine ladies.

I love a lady in uniform.
    Way to go Amy and Marie

10. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

This just means that you need to have a 2 girl with us!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  11. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hey there @hikino thanks for the update about Magnificent @MarieBossette and her MP service. I have not had the pleasure to meet this fine young lady.

Plus, way to go @hikino for your service as well. Great to hear you have retired and made it home safe and sound. My youngest is in the 65th FAB, 1st Battalion 145th FAR. He is currently enrolled in college earning his BSN so he can be in the Army Nursing Corp. Just 2 more years and I’ll have an officer in my family. First ever!

12. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I doubt that on an E-1 salary. But we will see.