PIC THREAD ASIA AND TIARA NAKED LAKE DAY

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by TiaraTae, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Hey you guys! Asia and I had a lake day and just wanted to share some photos. We had so much fun together we forgot to take a million pictures so we are just sharing what we captured :) We went on the boat, swimming in the lake, and went to the beach.

WE ARE BOTH NOW AVAILABLE FOR LAKE OUTDATES!
    Make sure and contact us for more details and availability. Asia and I are a lot of fun together because we have been best friends for along time, I would highly recommend an outdate with us :)

[email protected]
    [email protected]

85B1176C-4887-4CDE-98A8-A1D3B2CE3E5A.jpeg E01CDC91-8708-4EFF-90A0-C826D12BF43D.jpeg IMG_4770.jpeg IMG_4789.jpeg

2. Yeah, when I see a thread that literally says, in capital letters, ASIA AND TIARA NAKED.........

I will click on the thread....I will enjoy the thread, and I will comment on the thread (once I regain consciousness) [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]:D:D:D:D

lingerieluvrm likes this.
  3. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

A naked outdate on Lake Tahoe with the gorgeous Tiara and Asia.. you can’t go wrong with that! such Sexy girls!! :p

Pizza Man likes this.
  4. That cold water may take the fun out of it for me

5. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

Beautiful ladies....beautiful scenery.....beautiful everything!!

Pizza Man likes this.
  6. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Those are some beautiful pictures. :) OMG, is that a shark in the water? :eek:

Pizza Man likes this.
  7. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

I'm available to be The Sunblock Guy and I'm especially good at "motor boating". Thanks for this delicious post. It must be warming up at the Lake. Looks like it's been in the mid 80s for most of the week which seems rather warm for the mtns. Just read that there's a T-Storm warning over the area right now so time to seek shelter.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
  8. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    I can definitely see the excitement, the passion, and the thrill of living your life to the fullest. It would be an adventure with these 2 Ladies.
    The ladies will have you losing your mind, along with others thing. I enjoy being with Asia Fox and Tiara is a lovely lady.
    Party on!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

9. book us :))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Pizza Man likes this.
  10. You two are the best BFF's!!! Now you have matching Chanel earrings too! How so very fun!!!

Dudes!!!!!! You have to book these two!!! I'm not kidding!!!! (And I love to party with them too). We all a big happy family!!

Pizza Man likes this.
  11. thank you for the comments!!! :) love you sister!!!!!

12. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk