Audrey put me fast asleep

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sakaki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I saw Audrey earlier than planned I was filling extremely lonely. She is very pretty small long black hair beautiful face and lovely body. Audrey is skilled everything we did fill great. Multi postion hand job bj whatever she does fills great. After I saw her I was so sleepy and I got the best sleep I've had in days. You should really come see her.

2. thank you for writing this review for me, Austin!! you were soo nice to me! :) hope to see you again soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @AudreyNoelle with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AudreyNoelle likes this.
  4. thanks for always supporting me Cumisha!!! xoxo

5. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Great review I have not had the pleasure to see her yet. But I can't wait to find out for my self some day this year I hope.

AudreyNoelle likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure @AudreyNoelle and you're welcome!!! You are so sexy and adorable and I love your personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AudreyNoelle likes this.
  7. I hope so! Let's make it happen [smilie=happy.gif]