Bar/Gift shop question

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by JDseavegas, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Curious about reopening. Can you go in and drink at the bar and visit the gift shop without partying these days or no? Thanks :)

Pizza Man likes this.
  2. Yes you can hun. Just if not partying dont ring the bell. Lot of girl sleeping. Otherwise ring it and party ❤

Pizza Man and JDseavegas like this.
  3. Yay! Thanks so much!! I appreciate it!

AlexaHaze likes this.
  4. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Gift shop you say? LOL. It's more of a glass display case across from the bar with sex toys and then more of the same along the wall in the lobby but full of t-shirts and other Swag.

AlexaHaze likes this.
  5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Why wouldn’t you wanna have fun with all those sexy girls hehe :p

Pizza Man and AlexaHaze like this.
  6. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Sounds like he needs to "loosen up" a bit at the bar. I remember my first visit to MBR.....I was SO nervous I tried to get out of my car 3 times but couldn't. But once I got into the parlor all my nerves and stress just melted away.

The bar is a perfect place to hang out if you are not ready to commit.

7. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Isn't there a protocol for ringing the bell? Ring once for a lineup. Ring twice if you want to hang out at the bar. The driver always rings the bell for me, so I don't have to remember. :cool:

When I'm at the bar, I like to order a Sex on the Beach. I'm too timid to order that drink anywhere else. :oops:

AlexaHaze likes this.
  8. Yes. Right on. Ringing twice is for the bar or for specific lady request. . A lot of guys ring once, order a lineup. Then go to the bar . Its a hassel. Its what i meant.

Pizza Man and Lunch Buffett like this.
  9. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

@AlexaHaze I like to ring it 3 TIMES just to be "that guy" LOL

AlexaHaze likes this.
  10. Yes! Come on in! Email me when you are coming in and I’ll gladly buy you a drink and show you around, no obligation.
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

11. Right?? Cuz u know that signal is for Suzette ...:eek:

Built tough and Pizza Man like this.