About Me Basic things I require from (any of) my relationships ( Friends, Coworkers, Clients)…

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by RemyMartin, Jul 2, 2018.

1. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

This is a very respectful post showing your considerate character <3

2. Wow, beautifully written! Your honesty is refreshing.
    Xoxo

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]This is a wonderful Thread and it truly represents the wonderful woman Remy happens to be. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

4. Perfectly written out! I agree with all of it. ❤

5. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

Very clear and straightforward thank you for sharing!

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

;)This needs a bump ;), just something to keep in mind for your future interactions.

7. Remy, anybody who has been fortunate enough to spend time with you sees that these are the principles by which you live. The most important thing any of us can do in our lives is to be a positive influence on each other. We build each other up and we benefit from the synergy created by that. You have given us the blueprint with this writing, and you lead by example. Thank you for being who you are and sharing your thoughts here. We should all follow your lead.

8. i agree with keeping your word. if I say I'm going to do something, I keep it but if anyone else says they are going to do something and don't, well that's just trust eroding away.

9. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Exactly, erosion is not healthy for any type of relationship, wether it be business/friend/romatic/family.

dogguygary likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Wow!!! I love this post!!! You are awesome!!! Book your party with @RemyMartin and have her fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cum!!!

11. I come back and read this post again and again. It is basically a guidebook for life, not just for visiting Remy or the ranches.

But let me say this; while the words are sincere and powerful, the experience of spending time with Remy will be a much better lesson in personal interaction and mutual respect. She is that type of person. warm, inviting, sincere and genuinely interested in a meaningful connection. Read the words, then practice them. Hopefully by spending time with Remy.

12. You've made such important points! I love your posts! So inspiring to me.

13. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

You always make such great content! So informative. You have so much knowledge to share and we are so lucky to have you!

14. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Be Charitable
    Give yourself and give yourself often. It shows me that you value others and want to contribute to make the world a better place.

origlegman and dogguygary like this.
  15. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Be Compassionate
    Care. Care about people. Care about what happens...don't carry it, but care, even just a little bit. I find that not being overtly judgmental about others is a great start.

origlegman and dogguygary like this.
  16. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Be Open
    Perhaps what you want doesn't look like what you thought it would. Be open to new experiences and versions of what your dreams include.

17. apache22
    Chat with Me

apache22 Well-Known Member

Great advice for anyone at anytime. Love the be engaged, we are too often locked into our various devices and miss time with those around us.

18. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Thank you, I wholeheartedly agree.

apache22 likes this.