REVIEW Best Birthday Ever with Cumisha and Kiki

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TurboEnchantix, Aug 24, 2021.

1. The last time I was with @KikiLover it was amazing, but I wanted the next time to be even better. So I decided to add @cumishaamado and have my second threesome on my B-day. I was expecting to have a great time, but what I got was so much more. These two ladies really know how to make a guy feel satisfied, the extreme stuff we did exceeded expectations! Cumisha was very understanding of my anatomy and Kiki really made me feel great about my decision. After almost an hour and a half of our session my body just couldn't take much more so it was a good thing we agreed on that amount of time. I'm still aching now but that's what I was going for, to hurt so good! In the end I accomplished my goal, I definitely got my moneys worth. Cumisha and Kiki are really a power couple to remember. It truly was the best birthday I ever had.

foreverman and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW BABE! :p

D17870D9-316F-49CC-A292-E358E6C998CF.jpeg

TurboEnchantix and Baba1234 like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks again @TurboEnchantix for your "Awesome Birthday Celebration" and giving us an amazing review!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

5. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review TurboE. I too have had the pleasure of both Kiki and Cumisha in the past but not at the same time. I can imagine how good is was to have double the fun. I would be sore for days as well. I'll try to do the same someday.

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts!!! Let's try to have a 2 Girl Party with @KikiLover in the near future!!! We would have an awesome party together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me