BEST Birthday Weekend EVER

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Pizza Man, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Hello to everyone that was in the parlor Saturday night for Livestream. I am back home now safe and sound in PizzaLand.

Just wanted to give a HUGE SHOUTOUT to those of you that made my birthday trip even more special. I br0ught my own King Size birthday card because that's how I roll. The following bunnies were gracious enough to sign it:
    @Air Force Amy
    @AlexandriaMoon
    @StormySkye
    @Sahara Sin
    @HannahParker
    @AlexMore
    @maddymonroe

Then under a special arrangement via Amy I was invited on as Special Guest to the Livestream. I made to the MBR with maybe 10 min to spare before they went live. I spent too much time arguing with Domino's on WHY my order was never even prepared for pickup so I turned around and ordered from the House Favorite....Vino's Pizza. The cool thing is that the owner Vino himself made the delivery. We bought a pepperoni and then a 2nd pie with sausage, mushrooms, and olives that all the ladies equally loved. There was even leftovers.

The Livestream itself was a tad nerve rattling and I l0ve to talk too much but being in the spotlight almost made me froze! To add the "mystique" of Pizza Man we brought along our own Party City mask in the vein of "The Masked Magician" show on FOX a couple years back. It cut my vision down by half so it was kinda hard to read those words for the game.

The way I played the game seemed to impress @AsiaFoxxx and @MiaAmore so I just kept doing the same thing. I think Asia was being a little flirty with me which made it even more FUN.

And finally another shout out to @Power&glory83. See bro I just PROVED you don't need to be related to Kiteh to get on the show. Oh yeah thanks to @Kiteh Kawasaki™ who is an amazing technical wizard running this show several times a week.

Not sure when I will be back as I'm primed to start dating a lovely lady who I haven't seen in a while. The Ranch provided excellent "therapy" for me.

Peace out,
    Pizza Man!

2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

OK if you missed the Livestream here's a copy of it on Youtube. I'm on in a very beginning with @Air Force Amy. Even though it's such a tiny camera my nerves were wrecked but I still had a GREAT TIME. Alot of my stuff was ad-libbed. NO time to rehearse which lead to some hilarious commentary. And playing games with @MiaAmore and @AsiaFoxxx was great. We should do that again when I come back.

3. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope it was everything you wanted it to be.

Leo Goodale and Pizza Man like this.
  4. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Oh it was like I was walking on air the whole time. Wore myself out with multiple parties here and there. I figure YOLO...You Only Live Once. I work my butt off at my job and getting some time off for some relaxation and a little sexual therapy does a mind and body good!

We capped off our final night with my Livestream appearance.

RebeccaBrite and Leo Goodale like this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your awesome "Birthday Celebration"!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. OH MY GOD!!! That was SO FUN!!!!! YOU are SO FUN!

Thank you for sharing your birthday with me!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Pizza Man likes this.
  7. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

I can't wait til YOUR birthday. And your birthday suit is fun too!

8. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

Such a fun time had by all! Glad you had a great birthday!

Pizza Man likes this.