REVIEW Bobbi Besos & Juniper Jones, My first Cross House Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by gLip5, Feb 24, 2019.

1. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

While I was up at the ranches for the weekend for the first time in awhile due to weather related travel restrictions, I had the opportunity to sit and watch the Bunny Ranch Livestream in the parlor. @Bobbi Besos was the chat lady for the night and was doing a great job relaying questions from the people watching to the guests that were on Livestream. Bobbi and I had been exchanging DMs on Twitter about possibly spending a little bit of time together when I came up for the weekend. So after Livestream ended, Bobbi was on her way back to her room when I asked her if she had a few minutes to talk about that night. Bobbi was excited to talk about it and asked me to join her in her room. When we got to her room, we did a little bit of catching up on what has been going on in our lives since we last saw each other. We came up with a real quick agreement and had our plans to at some point spend sometime together that night.

Later on in the night, I was at the Bunny Ranch Bar with Bobbi, Jenny Jade, Nina Skye, Raz, and CronusWalker talking and enjoying each other’s company. Eventually it got to where it was just Bobbi and I talking to each other at the bar. Bobbi asked where I was staying and I told her that I was staying in one of the rooms in the house over by the pool. She mentioned about possibly having our party that night in my room instead of her room. I asked her if she wanted to go up and see the room first before we made a decision about what room, which she said yes. So we made our way up to my room and as we were in my room we started getting ideas for what we wanted to do during our time together. We made our way back down to the bar where we started talking again. At one point I had mentioned @JuniperJones name from the Love Ranch. Bobbi politely stopped me mid sentence and asked me “What do you think about seeing if Juniper wants to join us?”. After thinking for a quick moment, I said “Yes”. She said that she had to talk to the cashier real quick about something, but asked me to message Juniper to see if she was busy. Juniper replied back fairly quickly and I asked her if she had a few minutes to talk to Bobbi real quick, which she replied she did. After Bobbi came out of the booking office, she asked me call Juniper. After I pressed the send button on my phone, Bobbi took my phone from my hand and went to her room to talk to Juniper.

Juniper and I have a great connection. Over the course of her time at the Love Ranch, Juniper and I have the opportunity to spend sometime together. During our times together, we always seem to have a great time together. We actually spent Friday night hanging out at the Love Ranch doing karaoke. Juniper and I even sang a few songs together. I think it is a safe bet to say that Juniper and I have some chemistry. It is similar to the chemistry that Bobbi and I have. Both Bobbi and Juniper had mentioned to me in separate conversations that they would like to party with the other. If I have chemistry with each of them, maybe that chemistry would carry over between the two of them.

After a few minuets, Bobbi came out of her room with my phone and said that everything was ready to go. I just had to take care of some paperwork at the Bunny Ranch and the Love Ranch, and we would be good to go. I took care of my the paperwork over at the Bunny, then the driver took me over to the Love Ranch to take care of the paperwork there. I arrived and Juniper came out to meet me and took me back to take care of the paperwork for the Love Ranch. Once that was done, Juniper brought me back to the parlor and said she would be over in about 5 minutes.

I made my way back to the Bunny Ranch, and joined Bobbi in the parlor as we waited for Juniper. Juniper arrived shortly after and her and Bobbi hugged and re acquainted themselves with each other. The three of us decided to go to the bar and talk for a little bit before having our fun together. We had a great time talking and getting to know more about each other as we sat and talked. Bobbi and Juniper decided to go to Bobbi’s room to grab some supplies, and as they did that, I decided to use that time to take our drinks up to my room and start to make the room a bit more presentable. I came back down to the bar and Bobbi and Juniper were still getting supplies ready. A few minutes later, they cam out and we made our way up to my room.

Now the reason why I wanted go over all (I’m sorry it was lengthy) of this was to show that when you are spending time with Bobbi and/or Juniper, there is no pressure or rushing with them. They want to make sure that everything comes together naturally. And I think that naturally evolving chemistry between the three of us that made for an amazing party. Bobbi and Juniper were constantly making sure that I was ok and taken care of. But as our time progressed, things became that more hot between the three of us, and it wasn’t because of the fireplace.

Bobbi and Juniper, thank you very much for such a great time. I enjoy spending time with the two of you individually. I think I enjoy spending time with the two of you together even more. I look forward to being able to spend time with the two of you soon.

Everyone, please do yourselves a favor and spend time with either Bobbi or Juniper individually or together. I promise that you will not regret that decision!

2. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

@Bobbi Besos is the best. She is my favorite bunny.

JuniperJones and gLip5 like this.
  3. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Have to give you props for taking time to write this long review. I haven't seen juniper but I have seen Bobbi she's very energetic it's like she never gets tired.

4. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Excellent reporting g and I'm way jealous of your first cross ranch party. I'm sure all three of you had a lot of fun....

5. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Both @Bobbi Besos & @JuniperJones are amazing, individually and together at the same time. I wouldn’t pass up a second chance with these two lovely ladies!

JuniperJones likes this.
  6. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

You are missing out by not seeing @JuniperJones. But I highly recommend you see both Juniper & @Bobbi Besos together. You won’t regret it.

JuniperJones likes this.
  7. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Thanks Tahoe, much appreciated. I can’t speak for @Bobbi Besos or @JuniperJones, but I know I had an amazing time that night. I think we could’ve had the fireplace turn off and it still would’ve been steaming hot in my room. If I would’ve know these cross ranch parties were this fun, I would’ve done them a long time ago, lol.

JuniperJones and tahoebigbear like this.
  8. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Indeed. I've only done one too and it was amazing...Alice from the Sage and Roxanne at the LR. We got to use the LR VIP....I even go back and re-read my review....good neighbor policy....lol

9. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I will have to check that review out (if I haven’t yet) when I get home from work tonight.

tahoebigbear and JuniperJones like this.
  10. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Sounds like an amazing time you all had.[smilie=happy.gif]

JuniperJones likes this.
  11. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for posting this! I had so much fun and its always a pleasure to be around the two of you ;) Getting that call was such a nice surprise and I would do it again in a heartbeat ! :) :) :)

foreverman, Benz and gLip5 like this.
  12. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

We are gonna have to make that happen captain!!!

13. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Outstanding review my friend!!! Sounds like you had your "hands" full!!! hehe

14. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

Great story Glip! Sorry I haven’t been too active on the msg boards. Life happens! But i need to visit the ranches soon since i took 2018 off.

Cicero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @Bobbi Besos and @JuniperJones today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jessie Summers likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

17. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

This was a awesome review gLip! What way to have a cross house party! :D

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree @auron79 that this was a awesome review!!! I love "Crossover" parties.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

auron79 likes this.
  19. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Awesome review gLip! I'm so jealous! I've met both of these ladies and they are really beautiful. I hope someday to follow in your footsteps.

alk47 likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @auron79 for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  21. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Love love LOVE this review... we had such an incredible time with you and I love revisiting it! Thank you so much again for everything @gLip5!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

gLip5 likes this.
  22. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Another one of my favorite parties! I had such a great time with you Miss @Bobbi Besos and Miss @JuniperJones. I definitely cannot wait til we can do this again.

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule a party with @Bobbi Besos or @JuniperJones or a 2 Girl Party with them today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]